FlashBios 3.0.3

hrz_nrd

Noob Account
Sep 26, 2019
england
Hello,

I TSOP my Xbox version 1.1 and everything was fine till I flash FlashBios 3.0.3 to check what kind of bios it was. Not a good idea at all because now I cannot flash an another bios back.

I do not have a chip installed I did flash it to the chip that in on the Xbox which is an ST one.

Does any one know how to remove FlashBios 3.0.3 from the chip? I know how to flash and modify Xbox and I also upgrade it to 128mb of ram but never did something with an external chip and never used FlashBios 3.0.3 and now even if I flash it with a new bios it will give me an error: Unknow flash! Halting

Any help it will be much appreciated. Thank you very much Endrit

hrz_nrd

Noob Account
Sep 26, 2019
england
Seems like no one has an answer, well I installed a Xecuter chip so the Xbox works fine but is not what I needed. I run the Xbox with the chip on enter to Xblast and turn the chip off and surprise I cannot flash the ST xbox chip because Xblast cannot recognizes, so what I did with FlashBios 3.0.3 is wiped the original bios and now cannot be flashed anymore because has a security set on. At least this is what I discovered and I don’t know yet how to flash the bios back again.