XGD3 Flashed LITE-ON iHAS120-04 DU for burning XGD3?

Xeradon

Noob Account
Sep 26, 2014
I find out some guy is selling "flashed LITE-ON iHAS120-04 DU" drive, in some other thread says that drive don't support Xgd3... So, is it possible?
New LITE-ON iHAS120-04 cost about 15-16E, and he is selling Flashed LITE-ON iHAS120-04 DU for 27E, is that the same model...? After I buy that drive do I need something beside that drive, abgx360 and ImgBurn, to burn Xgd3 games? I already burn Xgd2 on my normal drive. Tnx

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
I don't know the exact model but just buy a sony bluray drive it's locked and loaded. I'm sure if you search the forum it will come out but I'm a look for the exact model number for you

Xeradon

Noob Account
Sep 26, 2014
Thank you for answer! The guy told me every 5th dvd he burned got overburned (or something like that) but its not because of his dvd drive... Is thats normal...right? Bluray is too expensive for me :( Does every LiteON drive need to be flashed?

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
The liteon 124, 324, 524, 624 revs B can be flashed to burn xgd3. Other liteons have to have burnermax payload run before hand, they can't be flashed. But img burn has this feature built in. Liteons are not that great according to ppl on this forum. The recommended drive now is the Sony optiarc 5280 plus, can burn straight out of the box, no need to flash. £30 - £50 these days but worth it for a solid reliable drive. This guy sounds like a joker, I would avoid. Don't forget u need xbox backup creator and a drive capable of reading xbox discs (0800 drive or x360 pro v2) to rip your retail discs.

glitched_one

Noob Account
Sep 26, 2014
The liteon 124, 324, 524, 624 revs B can be flashed to burn xgd3. Other liteons have to have burnermax payload run before hand, they can't be flashed. But img burn has this feature built in. Liteons are not that great according to ppl on this forum. The recommended drive now is the Sony optiarc 5280 plus, can burn straight out of the box, no need to flash. £30 - £50 these days but worth it for a solid reliable drive. This guy sounds like a joker, I would avoid. Don't forget u need xbox backup creator and a drive capable of reading xbox discs (0800 drive or x360 pro v2) to rip your retail discs.
the optiarc is def the way forward as i see it as well :)

Xeradon

Noob Account
Sep 26, 2014
I will try somehow to get Sony optiarc 5280 plus, i don't need to rip xbox games only to burn it, i have burn over 50 XGD2 games. So if i buy Sony optiarc, just put verbatim dvd in it, img. in abgx360, set the right settings and burn it in ImgBurn...thats all, right?

Last edited:

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
I will try somehow to get Sony optiarc 5280 plus, i don't need to rip xbox games only to burn it, i have burn over 50 XGD2 games. So if i buy Sony optiarc, i only need to download game, put it in abgx360, set the right settings and burn it in ImgBurn...thats all, right?
Yea I didn't mean bluray sorry that's the one they listed

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
A galaxy far far away....
I will try somehow to get Sony optiarc 5280 plus, i don't need to rip xbox games only to burn it, i have burn over 50 XGD2 games. So if i buy Sony optiarc, i only need to download game, put it in abgx360, set the right settings and burn it in ImgBurn...thats all, right?

arghhhh matey, shiver me timbers

Last edited:

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
:facepalm: And u were doing so well. Rule #1 on this forum, no piracy talk. Backup your original games.