LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM flashing dvd key to dg-16d4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
I have my cpu key but don't have the orginal dvd key to the liteon 0401 drive that was orginal put in from factory . can I flash it to that drive like they do the the newer liteon drives. the drive was swap out with a 0225 drive.

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
I have my cpu key but don't have the orginal dvd key to the liteon 0401 drive that was orginal put in from factory . can I flash it to that drive like they do the the newer liteon drives. the drive was swap out with a 0225 drive.
What exactly r u trying to do? If you have cpu key open a nand dump in jrunner and it will decrypt kv and theres your dvd key. Is your original drive broke or something.

alexander_1333

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Slovakia
You can flash the key using lizardfix but will only work as a RGH system with this, don't forget to enable nofcrt patch in J-Runner.You can also use a LTU PCB and you will be fine on stock.

Your thread is in the wrong section.

edit:if it's a 0225 stock it is most likely locked, you will need to unlock the drive before lizardfix/flash.

Last edited:

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
orginal drive is broken. the thing is I don't have orginal dvd key and you use to have to had orginal key to put on another drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.