Flashing stock NAND gives 0022

DrHenryKillnger

Oct 23, 2012
Spokane, WA, USA
TX Product(s) used: DemoN, Proto v2
Console Type:Trinity
NAND size: 16
Dashboard version: 16756 (retail), 16747 (glitch)
CB version: 9188

Description of problem: below

Was the console working before you started: Y

Do you get a green debug light appear on the RGH chip every 4-5 seconds: Y

So i am aware how ridiculous this is, and I am not sure why I ever did think it was a good idea, but here goes...

I had dash 16756 on my DemoN Trinity Xbox for my retail dash, and 16747 on my glitch NAND. Problem was that i decided to update my glitch NAND, but realized other tools (ex. dashlaunch) weren't updated for the newest dash yet, so i downgraded back to good old 16747. In all of my wisdom i also decided it would be a great idea to downgrade my stock dash as well, and not back it up!! I believe it was late and I was very tired.... not good planning

My predicament is this; when I try and create a Retail 16756 image to flash to my retail NAND, it writes fine with no errors, but all of a sudden I am getting 0022 red light, though I cannot pinpoint the issue. I am certain it is not wiring or any soldering, as the xbox was not tinkered with beyond software (besides the original chip installs a while back) and it was working before this point. I also created a brand new firmware file with a clean SMC to make sure, yet it still didnt work. I did have a backup from dash 16547 that did not work when flashed, nor when updated and flashed.

So I suppose my main question is, as long as this is enough info to help guide someone, what do I need to do to create an image that I can flash to my retail NAND which will allow the console to boot?

stefanounick

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2010
Orbiting Sun
Increase the ldv when building the new stock image

Reactions: DrHenryKillnger

stefanounick

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2010
Orbiting Sun
Sure you can, as long as the CB is the same..

Reactions: Taijigamer2

DrHenryKillnger

Oct 23, 2012
Spokane, WA, USA
yeah its actually at 9231. that before is what i was seeing when messing with everything and i wasnt sure what i was even doing, but i learned and now i understand! LDV of 22 fixed my firmware and it boots perfect now