LITEON 93450 For the Love of God Can someone PLEASE Help me

OZ0NE

Mar 12, 2010
It has been over a year now, and I finally have started to mod again. I gave up on my last drive, this time around I have the EXACT same problem as I did on the previous drive.

I cut the traces very carefully and they seem to be perfect but will post a picture in when I get a chance.

I constantly get 0x52, or 0x51. I can NEVER get into vendor mode. I have power cycled in so many different ways it is ridiculous.

This was my thread from a year ago:

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54176

The drive does not show up in jungle flasher with the probes out. Once I place the probes in it appears in jungle flasher. I don't know if it is my probe that is faulty or I just cut the traces wrong. I am almost certain that the traces are cut properly and not over done.

Any help until I post the pictures would be greatly appreciated.

Ozone

talby71

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2010
Near Melbourne , Australia
maybe you should read some of the tutorials associated for your drive found here

http://team-xecuter.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136

they might help. don't need to cut traces any more !

posting a JF log log would also be helpful ! and also what dashboard are you on

A lot of things have changed within the last year ! so much easier now, JF has been updated heaps too

Last edited:

OZ0NE

Mar 12, 2010
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JungleFlasher 0.1.87 Beta (277)
Session Started Wed Sep 21 12:57:34 2011

This is a Wow 64 process running on 8 x 64 bit CPUs
portio64.sys Driver Installed
portio64.sys Driver Started, thanks Schtrom !
Found 4 I/O Ports.
Found 1 Com Ports.
Found 5 windows drives C: D: E: F: G:
Found 1 CD/DVD drives D:

Sending Vendor Outro to port 0xC1C0
Drive is Lite-On..
Sending Vendor Intro to port 0xC1C0
Status 0x51
Re-sending Vendor Intro:
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Device Intro failed!

Also I don't know what dash it is as i'm modding it for a friend. I'm assuming the newest. In JF it says 0251 so from what i've read is the newest

ultra fail.
Are you going to contribute or just be a troll?

Last edited:

Lizardpcs

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
Need pictures could be a few things
-Cuts wrong
-Chipset

Have you installed your via drivers as per the JF tutorial?

You could save yourself alot of trouble and get a X360USB and a probe 3 then there is no cutting and no chipset issues

OZ0NE

Mar 12, 2010
Any tutorials for turning my probe 2 into probe 3? Also, will my probe 2 not work for this updated drive?