Forums Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benny

Noob Account
Nov 26, 2018
Is it possible to deactivate the license again?

I would like to sell the dongle and the license.

Since nothing will come any more from SX, I will now switch to Atmosphere.

It's free and already works under 6.2 ...

ixans

Noob Account
Dec 4, 2018
Since nothing will come any more from SX, I will now switch to Atmosphere.
I haven't seen any official communications from Team Xecuter mentioning this. Are you just another hater throwing lies around, or do you have any prof of your words??

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
You guys can use any CFW you want. But SX OS is not "dead". I agree the release is taking a lot longer than we all would have liked, but it will come.

If you want to spread misinformation about TX there is another place online you can go to feel right at home. There is an entire forum out there with dedicated TX haters. Please take your drama over there. As we don't really feed into the drama here.

Reactions: ixans

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
While those who use CFW for free for days, we, who paid for SX OS, continued without CFW in 6.2.0, when TX assured us that it would work in any version and with guarantees in the future.

For me, the lack of respect is from TX towards the users, not from the users in the forum.

regards
And it does work on 6.2.0 Everyone will get a public release to enjoy soon.

Reactions: ixans

NeoXtremeGamer

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2018
Miami, FL.
Hey Team X, I just want to take a moment and say thanx. I just bought a Switch from Gamestop pre-owned but it was already updated to the 6.2.0 Firmware, BUT there is always a silver lining to everything, I purchased the SX OS pro regardless because the hardware is that of the 1 generation of serials that came out to when I got my kit the hardware exploit worked perfectly and I've already activated my License. I have much faith in the talent to team X and know that tho I just opened this account that i've been a loyalist to Team X movement since the X360 days. All my NANDX kit and RGH 2.0 kits I have purchased them from the hard work and efforts that they have made, so you see I am a loyalist to Team Xecuter and happy supporter of their work and I have no doubt that I will not be disappointed because I know you guys won't let us down. I thank you.

P.S. You can't make everyone happy, people want instant gratification and talk alot of smack behind their keyboards. Those same people that flop back and fourth between bashing your work and switching CFW are the same ones that are going to start giving *expletive deleted by Admin* to each and everyone of the guys on the team for releasing the perfect software. Most of them are spoiled brats the are only child with no sense of responsibility or patience that have what I call "The King Baby Syndrome" LoL!

Warm regards and looking forward to the fruits of you hard work.... -Neo

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.