FreeStyleDash Mobile

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
TeamFSD member BioHazard has released an application (FreeStyleDash Mobile) to remotely launch games using an iOS device.

The application will also display profile information such as your profile name and gamer score.

I have tested this application on my iPhone 4S and it works great.

Info
Your iOS device must be jailbroken and have AppSync installed.

You can find it on XBINS (XBOX 360/network/FreeStyleDash Mobile).

[video=youtube;y4C-HKEevR4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4C-HKEevR4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
A smartglass replacement for RGH/Jtag. What else will they come out with? Keep up the good work, love this scene.

wicked, got this running on iphone 5c jailbroken on ios 7.0.4. just a few issues with it, one it shows no avatar data/gmerscore on home screen which from looks of it it should and return to freestyle dash button does nothing. asks if i want to return and lets me select ok but has no funtion at all.

in game launch works perfectly, wicked for a quick change of gameplay rather than waiting for fs3 and theme to load between games. in fact this works better than xbox smartglass does for me

Last edited:

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
I'm trying to install this via ifunbox on my iphone 4 running ios 7.0.4 and it always gives me an error when trying to install. I've tried it using ipa installer on my iphone also and it gives me an invalid ipa error. I have appsync installed from xsellize

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
wicked, got this running on iphone 5c jailbroken on ios 7.0.4. just a few issues with it, one it shows no avatar data/gmerscore on home screen which from looks of it it should and return to freestyle dash button does nothing. asks if i want to return and lets me select ok but has no funtion at all.
Swipe down on a section to refresh and your profile details should appear.

Last edited: