FreeStyleDash Mobile

SlothGSR

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2012
Swipe down on a section to refresh and your profile details should appear.
I figured this out by watching the video a second time. was wondering why nothing showed up after i configured my settings. took about 1 min to (sync) with my xbox.

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
I installed that version of appsync and tried using itools and it says "Install Failed: Your device prohibits the....." so I'm guessing it won't let me install still :(
I have no idea what I could be doing wrong on this damn thing!

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
I figured this out by watching the video a second time. was wondering why nothing showed up after i configured my settings. took about 1 min to (sync) with my xbox.
I'm sure the amount of content on your HDD determines how long the app takes to sync with FSD.

I installed that version of appsync and tried using itools and it says "Install Failed: Your device prohibits the....." so I'm guessing it won't let me install still :(
I have no idea what I could be doing wrong on this damn thing!
Did you install the correct version of AppSync for your device?

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
I installed the AppSync 7.xx (IPA Crack) that Martin C suggested and it still doesn't install. I guess I just won't use the app since it won't install

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
Yeah I can't wait for android too! I can't stand the iphone and was just trying to use an old iphone that I gave my kids to use as an ipod

- - - Updated - - -

That is correct, but is your device running on iOS 7?

If it isn't, you need to install a version of AppSync for your device's iOS version.
Yeah it's running ios 7.0.4 (11B554a)

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
I'm going to guess that it has something to do with the appsync still because I can't install any ipa downloaded online (just tried angry birds too to try)

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
I'm going to guess that it has something to do with the appsync still because I can't install any ipa downloaded online (just tried angry birds too to try)

I even tried uninstalling appsync, rebooting, reinstalling, rebooting....nothing :( Guess I wasn't meant to install downloaded apps lol

BioHazard

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2012
i though that, it doesnt work though. home page shows no info whatsoever. its cool. probably work itself out over time
Make sure your profile is signed in and the console is at F3. If these two conditions are not met then no information will be passed on from F3 to the app.

BioHazard

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2012
I'm trying to install this via ifunbox on my iphone 4 running ios 7.0.4 and it always gives me an error when trying to install. I've tried it using ipa installer on my iphone also and it gives me an invalid ipa error. I have appsync installed from xsellize
Try one from another repo. If you can't install any .ipa other then ones that are direct from AppSync is your issue. BTW you must have installed one app from the AppStore for appsync to work. It can be any free app.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com

I even tried uninstalling appsync, rebooting, reinstalling, rebooting....nothing :( Guess I wasn't meant to install downloaded apps lol
What iOS are you running?

syst3merror

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Indiana
I got it all squared away....I went ahead and restored the update and started fresh and rejailbroke it and it worked ok. Thanks guys for the help!

Also, I wouldn't call it lazy to use the phone instead of a controller....I think this app is pretty damn ingenious! Without having to go back to the homescreen I can now launch any game on my console! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BL4K3Y

xzanox

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
Netherlands, 1336
this is just to lazy wow people dont know how to use a controller any more
Lazy? I think by the time I decided to play another game, have to get my iPhone out of my jeans or from the table in front of me (or even worse when it's charging) swipe the screen, fill in my pin number, open the app and choose the other game...my fsd already reloaded the old school way by pressing the home button on my controller that is already in my hands... ;)

Nice app though

Reactions: korn_16_f_t_l