FreeStyleDash Mobile

ExBoxHax

Jul 5, 2013
USA
I can't seem to get this working on ios 6.1 jailbroken, it will detect my games but when I click launch game it doesn't boot

AgentViper

Nov 5, 2013
is it wrong of me to entirely fail to see the purpose of this? i mean i like the thought behind it....but why?

LOL yeah its cool , but I also fail to see the point. put down your controller to pick up your iPhone to launch a app that you have to control with the controller you just set down. Maybe I'm missing something?

good work though, in no way am I slagging this app. I just don't really see the purpose.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
LOL yeah its cool , but I also fail to see the point. put down your controller to pick up your iPhone to launch a app that you have to control with the controller you just set down. Maybe I'm missing something?

good work though, in no way am I slagging this app. I just don't really see the purpose.
To be honest, this application is more of a proof of concept.

BioHazard made it to show how FSD can be controlled with devices other than your XBOX 360 controller.

Last edited:

Sychose

May 14, 2014
London, UK
I think this is cool, but unfortunately I don't have an iOS device, so I was hoping for an Android release... Any news about this?

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
I'm sure Bio is still studying for qualifications that won't benefit him in the real world.

Reactions: Taijigamer2