Fusion 1.0.9 please help!!!

scorpionreptyle

Noob Account
Dec 27, 2017
Hello there! :smile: i`m a little noob that buyed an xbox360 trinity...to play with. it was moded rgh 2 ,with ACE v3 inside. i use it just for couple days,while i played with settings,apps and...flashes. a week ago i started to play with it,i builded a fusion v 1.0.9 for it,and flash it through xell. since then,i was unable to use it. today,after looking more carefuly,i realised i forgot to install boot disk :smile: . Everything work perfectly,half a day i re-enjoyed my debricked console,and started again to play with settings. Last thing i do was to point fusion to alternate dashboard (FS3) wich worked,but after few more changes....i was unable to restart console. Actually,looks like is started,with controller paired,but no sound and no video output. i try to reinstall boot disk for fusion,it installs,checked log ,but same thing...no video output. There is a way of resetting this,or reflashing from within console? something is wrong in configs,i dont know what. i erased whole hdd ,and nothing. Is there a way of fixing this ? sorry for bad language,i`m romanian...

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
I am not sure what you did exactly, but fusion hasnt been supported in tears, and is running a really old kernel, so it wont play most newer games. it was a cool idea, but it has been surpassed by rgloader, if you want to dev, and freeboot for every thing else.

scorpionreptyle

Noob Account
Dec 27, 2017
thankx for your reply! i was in a hurry to try something else,without researching. now i was hoping i can get somehow to boot ,to be able to reflash nand back without a programmer.

Last edited: