TANGO03C

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
TX Product(s) used: Coolrunner RevA, NandX, Jrunner Programmer V2, Jrunner
Console Type:Falcon
NAND size: 16
Dashboard version: 2.0.14699
CB version:5771

Description of problem: Had Dad's console running Fusion Dash1.09 from a while back. Was complaining his games were crashing so i decided to make a new image for his RGH1 Falcon. I absolutely cannot get this console to do anything but blink the center RoL light at me the whole time, followed by secondary error 0022. I did do an accidental write of a Jasper 16mb console. Wrote over that. Rewired the console and attempted a RGH2.0 and nothing. I have the CPU key, original dumps, and extracted files. I have tried to rebuild the image and write using 2 different CPUs running Win7 and Vista I used both my NANDX and JRP2, AND even broke out my LPT cable i made forever ago and nothing. THANK YOU by the way team xecuter for hardware enabling us to read/write faster than 45min lol. I took every wire from the CR off the board and the only thing soldered on is my NANDx wire install. Then presumed to write the stock nand to the board, still nothing. I even rebuilt the stock nand changing the LDV values starting at 15 and working down just to b safe, again using both CPUs. Im @ a stand still and dont know what else to do. Any help would b greatly appreciated and if i cant solve it, i am willing to ship it off to b fixed by a pro.

P.S. My dad is retired and extremely board because he cant play his games LOL.

Was the console working before you started: yes

Attachments

chase

VIP Member
Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
edit: asked question but info was already posted

since its doing the same thing with stock nand, its probably hardware related

if I remember correctly, 0022 is HANA .. but I could be mistaken

Last edited:

TANGO03C

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Yes, sure did. Using all my hardware and both computers. Rebuilt it also changing ldv values also just to check myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

TANGO03C

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Ok. I'll see when I can make time to do a quick reball and post back.

I remembered that also, but I'm stubborn and would have rather it been the usual 0022:nand issue since It was working before I deleted fusion and started this :-\

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk