LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM FW:1071 + LTU2

swy1985

Noob Account
Sep 1, 2014
UK
Hello.
I own pcb LUT2. Friend of mine have got xbox slim with drive dg-16d4s with firmware 1071, console is updated to latest dashboard. I dumped his firmware and I've got dummy file and dvd key stored on my PC. Now I want to use my LTU2 pcb as replacement for his drive to flash it.
My question is:
1. Can I flash it as usual with LT+3.0? will it work? ( I've got a dvd key )
2. Can I flash it with LTU .1.0 Firmware relevant to my drive version ( 1071 ) and will it work?

Which option will work? My apology for silly questions, but I never flashed slim ones, I've been dealing with phats so far.

Many thanks in advance.

Utmad

VIP Member
Aug 15, 2010
Southampton, UK
Hello.
I own pcb LUT2. Friend of mine have got xbox slim with drive dg-16d4s with firmware 1071, console is updated to latest dashboard. I dumped his firmware and I've got dummy file and dvd key stored on my PC. Now I want to use my LTU2 pcb as replacement for his drive to flash it.
My question is:
1. Can I flash it as usual with LT+3.0? will it work? ( I've got a dvd key )
2. Can I flash it with LTU .1.0 Firmware relevant to my drive version ( 1071 ) and will it work?

Which option will work? My apology for silly questions, but I never flashed slim ones, I've been dealing with phats so far.

Many thanks in advance.
I can swap you a unlocked 16D4S PCB which I could flash with your key for the LTU2 PCB :) as you have got a fair bit of work to do to use the LTU2 board.

Last edited: