FW 11.0.1 Released

boat006

Nov 30, 2018
They haven't "gone", they just choose not to post on the forum.

Most moderators from this forum are active on the TX Discord server on a daily basis.
well if they are not realsing any info it is looking bad. TX are just untouchable at the moment even if they realsed the code i doubt anyone would go near it.

Reactions: Bruno_Santos

destructor

Noob Account
Feb 20, 2019
right here
@BL4K3Y : c´mon man, lat´s face the facts. I really am kind of a fanboy of sx os and xecuter - always have been, but the facts are really not to haggle with. They are gone for good. I still do hope i am wrong, though. Why is there absolutely no more stock available on global scale. why isn´t any sort of update coming or amy statement what so ever ? this to obvious.....

Gaming Freak

Jun 14, 2018
@BL4K3Y : c´mon man, lat´s face the facts. I really am kind of a fanboy of sx os and xecuter - always have been, but the facts are really not to haggle with. They are gone for good. I still do hope i am wrong, though. Why is there absolutely no more stock available on global scale. why isn´t any sort of update coming or amy statement what so ever ? this to obvious.....
Because they are laying low atm.
Because 11.0.0 fw works fine.
Maybe delayed due to Chinese New Year

boat006

Nov 30, 2018
Because they are laying low atm.
Because 11.0.0 fw works fine.
Maybe delayed due to Chinese New Year
Suppliers cannot even stock the chips as soon as the big N find out a law suit is issued. without sales of chips there is going to be no support because people need paying SXOS is not the homebrew community who rely on donations for various projects.

11.0 firmware will not work for much longer that is how they will totally crush SXOS. The way most people have to look at it is we had a good run. and for people with patched units who have installed the chip can use another CFW.

The ho,ebrew community may add bits of SXOS if the code is ever realsed however, i doubt it will be back in its current form. People on here are just going to have to make the move and stop moaning.

Reactions: Gaming Freak

honeyday

Sep 23, 2019
Shanghai
Suppliers cannot even stock the chips as soon as the big N find out a law suit is issued. without sales of chips there is going to be no support because people need paying SXOS is not the homebrew community who rely on donations for various projects.

11.0 firmware will not work for much longer that is how they will totally crush SXOS. The way most people have to look at it is we had a good run. and for people with patched units who have installed the chip can use another CFW.

The ho,ebrew community may add bits of SXOS if the code is ever realsed however, i doubt it will be back in its current form. People on here are just going to have to make the move and stop moaning.
It seems that we need to move to Atmosphere... :(

Jamz7

Noob Account
Nov 24, 2019
Chicago
Has anyone ever experienced any issues installing Ubuntu I have been able to get into android on the switch but as soon as I tried getting into Ubuntu and out of it by force powering out of it
I started to experience issues where I could not boot into the Home Screen the regular boot screen for Nintendo and I been trying so many times to hold the power for long periods and nothing
However I am able to boot into hakate load out been able to get into atmosphere and android
I tried factory resetting the switch through atmosphere but was not able to
Received this (nintendo switch error code 2123-0011)

I never been banned nor have I ever gone into the eshop while being on any kind of network or played online multiplayer games while being in sxos or atmosphere

any recommendations from anyone please and thank you
Has anyone ever experienced any issues installing Ubuntu I have been able to get into android on the switch but as soon as I tried getting into Ubuntu and out of it by force powering out of it
I started to experience issues where I could not boot into the Home Screen the regular boot screen for Nintendo I just get a black screen and I been trying so many times to hold the power for long periods and nothing
However I am able to boot into hakate load out been able to get into atmosphere and android
I tried factory resetting the switch through atmosphere but was not able to
Received this (nintendo switch error code 2123-0011)

I never been banned nor have I ever gone into the eshop while being on any kind of network or played online multiplayer games while being in sxos or atmosphere

any recommendations from anyone please and thank

Last edited:

anxo396

Nov 20, 2019
Barcelona
Can we install super xci files with tinfoil?
Yes you can, however I encountered some problems installing them. Sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't. If you run into any problem with a super-XCI try enabling the "convert to standard crypto" option. Worked for me with DOOM+Update.
any good tuts out there to temp swap over to atmosphere? can you carry save files over
Depends wether you are using sysnand or emunand. As far as I know, the only option for dual boot are by using sysnand (the easiest since you only have to copy hekate and atmosphere files to your SD) or emunand hidden partition. I made it work with my emunand hidden partition by setting atmosphere to look for emunand in sector 0x2, which is the sector used by sxos in the SD for its emunand.

Sadly, I do not have any tutorial now, try googling "dual boot atmosphere sxos", you will find something.

Still, if you want to completely migrate from one CFW to another, you can use NxNandManager, it's a program that will transform your emunand to work on atmosphere. Remember that you will still need sx boot.dat and license.dat in your SD to chainload the hekate payload from the sxos boot menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: mmdht2

redfield2006

Noob Account
Nov 28, 2012
Brazil
Could anyone here ask me a question? I bought a Switch Mariko, and I intend to install the tx chip, however, it is at fw 11.0.1. Could I install the chip normally and use dual boot, using hekate and atmosphere 17 for 11.0.1? Would it only change the boot process, by which I would have to enter the sx core options, and boot from cfw atmosphere? Could you use sysnand instead of emunand? I am waiting for help. Thanks.

210Modz

Oct 16, 2018
Could anyone here ask me a question? I bought a Switch Mariko, and I intend to install the tx chip, however, it is at fw 11.0.1. Could I install the chip normally and use dual boot, using hekate and atmosphere 17 for 11.0.1? Would it only change the boot process, by which I would have to enter the sx core options, and boot from cfw atmosphere? Could you use sysnand instead of emunand? I am waiting for help. Thanks.
You can forget that idea unless you already own the chip. You are not gonna find one unless you are willing to spend $200+ just for the chip.

redfield2006

Noob Account
Nov 28, 2012
Brazil
I already have the chip in hand, I'm only concerned with this doubt, because I'm afraid to brick my switch, so I don't know if I expect a new boot.dat or if I can do it now, using the boot through the atmosphere.

wonder2017

Noob Account
Nov 27, 2016
I have been wondering how long the people still have to wait sx os update for 11.0.1 it's been over 4 weeks now and you still haven't managed to get support for 11.0.1. the tx is really a terrible performance atmosphere community makes it in 2 day and tx not until now 👎

Last edited:
Reactions: 210Modz

honeyday

Sep 23, 2019
Shanghai
I have been wondering how long the people still have to wait sx os update for 11.0.1 it's been over 4 weeks now and you still haven't managed to get support for 11.0.1. the tx is really a terrible performance atmosphere community makes it in 2 day and tx not until now 👎
I have downgraded from 11.0.1 to 11.0.0, and my switch came back to life.

Reactions: Gaming Freak

chiengog

Noob Account
Jan 14, 2020
france
I would like to downgrade its firmware to 11.0.0 but will I lose all my game saves? and can I do it even though I updated through the official server?

Last edited: