G_V1 My First skin (released to allboxskins)

I think G_V1 Skin by FloppyWeb is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
So well with the keyboard bugs pestering my skin I cant help but to shrug off and whilst this is not fixed I will release the Skin anyways.

I havent tested it in another set up so I dont know if it works fo I will leave it here for whoever wants it and let me know...

Since I'm a n00b and all any input is welcome...

n00b here doesnt make me a n00b there...

Cheers guys...

Reactions: matt77303

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
to matt77303

You quick....

I sorted the scrolling thing out but the keyboard bug is killing me...

Thanks man

matt77303

Console Master
Feb 4, 2004
Bristol UK
i did a few skins a while back when the first skinnable build came out...

but the skinning bugs gave me such a headache i decided to wait a while

Matt

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
Tell me bout it... grrrrrr.

:)

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
Im on the the Next already....

Later my man..

read the Read me text in case your interested in gmail... If not no sweat.

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
nope... Paint shop pro

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
Skin Name

Whilst I apprecciate your view, I can no longer undo any steps on the graphics It might make it look shabby, but on the next one I will for sure make it a little or much smaller...

However taking the author name out completly is totally out of the question...
Every piece of work I do either in this nature or other types I allways sign it because it is overall my work...

I have just noticed that error I guess the other way is to delete the 1 out of the xbox fontname itself... pretty much does the same job....

Thank u for your time taken trying this out and your view on the overall thing.

Shame about the font bug on it but I can fix that... (It does my nut in)

Whilst Im here does anyone know what format that sppinning X3 logo on the default X3CL skin has???

Thanks again. :-}

Last edited:

ureterral

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
www.fase.me
Floppy1 said:
Whilst Im here does anyone know what format that sppinning X3 logo on the default X3CL skin has???
Format? What are you on about?

Anyway if you re do the graphic, email me the new ver of the skin with the original filename that you upload and i can replace the existing one on the allxboxskins server when my fixed versions of skins are uploaded.

Im currently fixing a bunch of the f**ked skins so it wouldnt be too hard to replace yours.

Floppy1

Jul 7, 2005
The Format.. I.E. .gif.

I know that it is part of the Chip's execution code per say but what format is it???

I already made a decision on that skin The G_V1 stays as is on a diferent version it may change....

The only bug with that skin is the name of the keyboard font must be renamed correctly...
After that the other issues are part of something I am not involved like coding the bios..