Game asks for update after installing super xci (game + last update)

Ahel

Noob Account
Jul 4, 2020
Here
Hello i installed a game from a super XCI including update with the game and i can't launch it now.

I also have the game cartridge but i can't launch it either as it says i need to update to the latest version.

Everytime i want to lauch it, i got a notification saying i need to update the game. On all the other games i got it only says i can download the update or skip it.

And if i want to launch the update item in the switch menu i got a notification saying I need to redownload the game from the e-shop (being banned it'll be a bit difficult).

I tested it on 1 clean SD card and on my switch SD card and nothing it keeps saying i need to update.

Anyone have a clue? That's one of the games i always play and it's a bit of a bummer.

The console is on sx os 3.0.3 and fw 10.0.4, the SD card is in fat32.

Last edited:

Bakista

Noob Account
Sep 13, 2020
Novaliches, Philippines
just try to update to the latest version of sxos and latest firmware of the switch
Hello i installed a game from a super XCI including update with the game and i can't launch it now.

I also have the game cartridge but i can't launch it either as it says i need to update to the latest version.

Everytime i want to lauch it, i got a notification saying i need to update the game. On all the other games i got it only says i can download the update or skip it.

And if i want to launch the update item in the switch menu i got a notification saying I need to redownload the game from the e-shop (being banned it'll be a bit difficult).

I tested it on 1 clean SD card and on my switch SD card and nothing it keeps saying i need to update.

Anyone have a clue? That's one of the games i always play and it's a bit of a bummer.