Glitch and Retail NAND Question

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
I have a console that is on dash 13146, and I built a glitch image of 16197 and wrote it to the NAND (to obtain CPU key) and glitched perfectly. Now I want to revert it back to stock with the original NAND dump I have. Would I be able to use that original one or would I now have to build a stock 16197 from my original 13146?

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
You can't build a glitch image without the CPU key - you would build an ECC image using your console's NAND dump and boot into XeLL to obtain the CPU key.

Once you have the CPU key, you can write the stock NAND dump back to your console, remove the CoolRunner and update using XBL (if you want to use XBL).

Have you considered installing a DemoN?

Last edited:
Reactions: madhaxer

madhaxer

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2012
Arkansas USA
How was you able to build a glitch image without your Cpu key? I guess you are talking about a ecc, all you have to do to go back to stock is load your nanddump.bin in the source box and flash it back, you don't have to add Cpu key or anything.

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
Sorry I should have specified. I already have the CPU key which was all I wanted. Now when I write back my original NAND back it gives me 3 red lights. Not sure why its doing that now??

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Did you write the NAND you originally dumped from the console?

Last edited:

DIE NASSSTY

BANNED
Sep 3, 2012
I got it to work now! Weird thing is I left it alone for couple minutes after i wrote the original NAND and did not touch it. I booted it up then bam! Boots up fine now. First time its ever happened to me. Not sure what caused this..