Got this error

basosab1

Nov 24, 2013
All the others writes are good. It fails only when I write this XGD3. So I don't think it's a laser issue.

chase

VIP Member
Apr 11, 2004
Toronto, Canada
we need more info..

what are you using to rip the games ?
your burner and software ?
does any XGD3 game works ?
what dash are you on ?
which firmware are you on ?
what media are you using ?
what speed are you burning at ?

basosab1

Nov 24, 2013
we need more info..

what dash are you on ?
- I use a Liteon DG-16D2S for ripping
- IMGBurn with this settings:
Write Type: DAO/SAO
OPC: Yes
Burn-proof: No
Interface: ElbyCDIO Elaborate Bytes
Buffer: 80MiB

- on Verbatims MKM003 at 4x (tried at 2.4x, it does the same) as you can see in the Kprobe screen I posted

- My 360 works with a Liteon DG-16D4S (0272 firmware)

- Last dash available

- my first XGD3 game I try to burn with this dvd burner

try a laser pot tweet and it should be ok just try it.
please, can you explain me what it is?

Last edited:

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
we need more info..

what dash are you on ?
More to the point, please post xbc, abgx and imgburn logs which is requested as standard on this forum for help with backup problems. Your k-probe results look shocking and u haven't mentioned what drive you are using to burn the discs.

basosab1

Nov 24, 2013
More to the point, please post xbc, abgx and imgburn logs which is requested as standard on this forum for help with backup problems. Your k-probe results look shocking and u haven't mentioned what drive you are using to burn the discs.
It's written in the first line of the screen. However it's a Samsung SH-S223F with SB01 firmware

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
on your dvd drive you have a laser on it with that laser you have two screws on top the one to the left control the resisteance that your laser has in sterenth to read your games. some times your laser can get weak and cant read game that why you dial down the resistence to give it better strength. I dial mines down to 3.15 but not below 3.00. you use a meter to read it. spmetime your orginal games can read but your burn games caint because of the stress of the burn game it has on your laser more with the xgd3 format.

basosab1

Nov 24, 2013
on your dvd drive you have a laser on it with that laser you have two screws on top the one to the left control the resisteance that your laser has in sterenth to read your games. some times your laser can get weak and cant read game that why you dial down the resistence to give it better strength. I dial mines down to 3.15 but not below 3.00. you use a meter to read it. spmetime your orginal games can read but your burn games caint because of the stress of the burn game it has on your laser more with the xgd3 format.
Thanks, but my 360 reads very well others XGD3 games. Anyway I'll check it.

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
did you load the 0800.bin firmware for that burner since this is your first time burning a xg3d game. you don't say that when he ask you what firmware you use. and did you run your games through abgx

basosab1

Nov 24, 2013
did you load the 0800.bin firmware for that burner since this is your first time burning a xg3d game. you don't say that when he ask you what firmware you use. and did you run your games through abgx
"this is your first time burning a xg3d game" with this Samsung burner, I had an iHas 124 which worked perfectly. This is not the fist time I use XBC. Thank you anyway. And yes, I use abgx properly.

if you getting open tray and not unreadable disc everytime you insert the disc then it could be your lens !
I think I misunderstood, sorry. The error I get is on LiteOn DG-16D4S of my 360, it cannot read my burns.

Why do you define them "shocking"?

Last edited:

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
Sorry my mistake, your model number was in your k-probe pic. Your k-probe garph is all over the place, have u compared a k-probe graph of your ihas burns against your samsung burns?