Green light blinks and does not open tray (Lite On DG-16D4S)

stevenpruna

Noob Account
Apr 14, 2012
Hi, I'm Spanish and do not understand much English so I'm writing through a translator.

I tell you my problem, I have an Xbox 360 Slim Reader with DG-16D4S Lite On 0225, I tried to flash it and drilled the chip to unlock it, when I flash the JungeFlasher and gave Write started to write well, but I was failure in testing, is that when I connect the reader to test the xbox games I read the ruling is that it gives me the green light is blinking and the tray opens my reader.

I'm desperate, I searched google and can not find a solution, someone can help me? thank you very much!

dragontm

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2009
kent uk
Hi, I'm Spanish and do not understand much English so I'm writing through a translator.

I tell you my problem, I have an Xbox 360 Slim Reader with DG-16D4S Lite On 0225, I tried to flash it and drilled the chip to unlock it, when I flash the JungeFlasher and gave Write started to write well, but I was failure in testing, is that when I connect the reader to test the xbox games I read the ruling is that it gives me the green light is blinking and the tray opens my reader.

I'm desperate, I searched google and can not find a solution, someone can help me? thank you very much!
Can you provide your Jungleflasher Log please

le puede proporcionar el registro de JungleFlasher favor (Testing my Spanish - from a translator lol)

stevenpruna

Noob Account
Apr 14, 2012
In JungeFlasher when I give ... Write me put this

Getting status from by 0xEC00
SPi flash found with status 0x72

Sending Chip Erase to Port 0xEC00
Erasing:
Writing target buffer to flash
Writing Bank 0: ................
Writing Bank 1: ................
Writing Bank 2: ................
Writing Bank 3: ................
Flash Verification Test!
Reading Bank 0: ................
Reading Bank 1: ................
Reading Bank 2: ................
Reading Bank 3: ................
Dumped in 20000mS

Write Verify Failed!

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
You drilled to far. Pcb is most likely dead.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using Tapatalk

V

Vest1ge

You've drilled to far, you can try putting some conductive glue into the hole and seeing if that reconnects the line. Other than that you will need a replacement PCB.
Failure rates are insance with the Kamikazi hack!

Its like a lottery better luck next time!

I don't see any TX products in this thread....
Geez... Since when did we have to display every Team-X Purchase to post on this fourms. Its not like he's said he's using a matrix freedom. Save that for moderators and admins man! a great +1 to your post count there.
(Wouldn't reactions like this make the OP buy a matrix product instead?)