ANSWERED Hack my boyfriends Xbox 360 slim

MzzBoRi

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2014
Ok now I have my boyfriends xbox 360 slim (black). He has a lock on it and I really want to play :). I DONT want to reset the whole console or anything like that, I just want to figure out some way to get passed the password. I used to be able to with the regular xbox 360 where all I had to do was turn off the password once broken into. hehe. Any GREAT advice is needed. Thanx:redface:

MzzBoRi

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2014
Ok. So if I call microsoft what do they usually ask for?? I'm just trying to figure out a clean way to get in and out basically with out him finding out I was ever on it.

moco

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2004
Australia
How come he locks it on you? Now now, thats not a good boyfriend you know. lol

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
Why don't you ask your boyfriend to unlock it for you. That would be too simple huh?

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
The only way is to reset the parental control settings, which can either be done via contacting Microsoft or opening the console and soldering a NAND reader to get the reset code. Either way, you can't do it 'silently.

Marked as answered.

MzzBoRi

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2014
lol he dosn't like it when I play. Im better then him hahaha. No really he dont like me going on his things. Danm this xbox slim they so hard to break into :(

MzzBoRi

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2014
I dont know how to mess with the consoles like that lol. I just want to play :( Guess I'm ass'ed out huh????

mike1040

Dec 28, 2013
Yeah your best bet would to call Microsoft because without a xbox opening kit witch I'm assuming you don't have it will probably break the case.

- - - Updated - - -

And installing a nand reader prob won't be that easy for u either if u have never done any thing like it lol

geeknurse

Noob Account
Jan 9, 2014
I hate to tell you this but he is cheating on you. He most likely is chatting up other chicks online. Why else would he lock you out?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I hate to tell you this but he is cheating on you. He most likely is chatting up other chicks online. Why else would he lock you out?
lol,cause he cant just enjoy a litttttle privacy in his life no? hes goooootttta be cheating,i get so tired of hearing dumbass women holler sh*t like that.they conjur it up in thier heads,and that somehow makes it TRUTH. give me a f**king break!

(does it show any that i just left a dumbass like that at all?) :p

Last edited: