Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Happy holidays season from everyone at Team-Xecuter!

We rocked the Switch in 2019 and with the year soon over, here is a little teaser of one of the things to come early 2020!

Enjoy!

-=< Team-Xecuter, Rocking the Switch in 2019 and beyond! >=-

Some of the official TX resellers such as Mod3DSCards.com, have already added pre-order pages, but we must remind you there is no confirmed date or price yet from us, so these resellers are basically just gathering a 'waiting list' for the when it does become available to pre-order.

Here is few more recommended TX resellers, to keep an eye on for best pricing, and shipping for your local region:
Also if you need an SX OS License delivered right away, then check out the Official SX OS License Sales via Discord for the fastest service ever! And for full list of TX Resellers, please check out our Where To Buy page! :)

Last edited:

Kekboi

Noob Account
Dec 28, 2019
No
NOOOOOOO WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT THIS IS GONNA PATCHED SOO EARLY LIKE FUSEE GELEE WAS WHY DIDNT YOU SEE THE MISTAKE THE FUSEE GELEE MADE IT WAS TOO EARLY 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: Laminus66

BlueSn00w

SXOS 2.9.2 | 8.1.0
VIP Member
Sep 23, 2017
sn00wconsoles.com
yes

InstinctMods

Aug 8, 2011
I have a simple question, do we need to stay on any specific OS version for it to be exploitable? I haven't updated my switch since the original November announcement and have a few games I'd like to be able to update without risking losing the exploit

Beyond excited for the release!

Reactions: Laminus66

jmugwump

Jul 30, 2018
Traditionally, are hardware mods harder to patch? Also, is it possible to do emu NAND with modchips?
Super excited. I bought a Mariko on black friday for this purpose. Was wondering if I should get rid of it, then this video came out.

Darkshark79

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2019
Ocean
wow nice i have a patched switch and buyed the sx pro Dongle now when i buy the modchip and let it build in can i stick in the SXPRO Dongle to get my License Key for SX OS?

Last edited:

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
And is it a software hack or a hardware hack? ;)

MrFiolek

Noob Account
Dec 28, 2019
Poland
Please give some more info is that for lite only? Hard or softmod? 😇 I dreaming about this 😍 i bought switch month ago and it is a Mariko ehh.

Status
Not open for further replies.