Happy Holidays From Team Xecuter

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
Where are the times when hacking nobody wanted to make money but did it all over the prestige and so people could play for free because not everyone has the money to do it. Especially Nintendo has overpriced games.
Then we wonder that gaming companies are more rebellious than ever, because someone else wants to make money on their system ... OMG

Last edited:
Reactions: dim82gr

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Where are the times when hacking nobody wanted to make money but did it all over the prestige and so people could play for free because not everyone has the money to do it. Especially Nintendo has overpriced games.
Then we wonder that gaming companies are more rebellious than ever, because someone else wants to make money on their system ... OMG
We will all wait patiently for your free solution to running CFW on the Switch Lite :)

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
So when was that time ?
Playstation needed a chip, i know there was some other ways with disk swapping, but the chip wassent given away for free
Playstation 2 also needed a chip, the same for original Xbox, GameCube, Wii , DS family needed special flashcards and i could go on
The only console i get in mind that the "hack" was free to was the Xbox 360 DVD firmware, Wii U and then Switch before Nintendo patched it

Reactions: Game_Over

okbeis

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2020
China
I'm glad you made it again! Best wishes from a Chinese player. By the way, does this release support the old version of switch(u know,not the power up version)?

BreastesesJones

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2017
I'm glad you made it again! Best wishes from a Chinese player. By the way, does this release support the old version of switch(u know,not the power up version)?
From what I’ve read, it should support all current models.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Will pre ordered chips be delivered in January? I can't wait~hahhhhh
Why don't you ask the resellers that accepts pre orders ?

TX never gives ETA

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
Game_Over
Hackerjac

We will all wait patiently for your free solution to running CFW on the Switch Lite :)
Buy HW I understand but pay for the license, it is already a thief ...

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Buy HW I understand but pay for the license, it is already a thief ...
Nobody have forced you to buty any lincense, there are free alternatives out there, just choose one of them, then you don't need to pay anything, besides maybe an USB cable to connect your Switch to Pc , Tablet or Phone, its your choice

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
No one has ever asked money for software hack consoles, just Team Xecuter .. OMG

BreastesesJones

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2017
Team Xecuter has every right to charge for their work. Anyone who thinks otherwise has never spent time and effort trying to develop a functioning product.