Happy Holidays From Team Xecuter

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
No one has ever asked money for software hack consoles, just Team Xecuter .. OMG
Then use something else or make your own, but stop winning like a kindergarden

Reactions: Laminus66

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
I'd rather wait until an enthusiast makes a better CFW than TX and free or with some normal fee and not like TX for 30 € !!!
If TX gave the opportunity to donate any amount, I would be happy to give it to them. But I hate it when a thief asks a crazy amount ...
And don't be arrogant. You're not a TX spokesman, there's Admin ...

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
I'd rather wait until an enthusiast makes a better CFW than TX and free or with some normal fee and not like TX for 30 € !!!
If TX gave the opportunity to donate any amount, I would be happy to give it to them. But I hate it when a thief asks a crazy amount ...
And don't be arrogant. You're not a TX spokesman, there's Admin ...
Youre right, i'm not a TX spoksman, but i'm not arrogant either
But sitting winning like a spoiled kid that doesn't get what he wants won't help you, if you don't want to pay for the license its ok, that is your desision, then go use the free alternatives and stop complaining

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
OK. If you're not arrogant, please write me if you know why I should pay for SX OS and not use Free CFW. Maybe TX deserves my money. But I have to know why I should buy SX OS and why not use other free CFWs. Well thank you.

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
I can't tell you why you should do one or another thing, that is up to you to deside, but i can tell why i bought the licence
I got my switch arround 1½ year ago, at that time i only knew about SXOS and ReiNX, i tried out ReiNX and at that time it was ok, but i still went with SXOS of one simple reason, it had support for xci loader, and still have, iirc its the only cfw that have that option
Since then other great things have been added to SXOS like emunand, yes i know other cfw have since added that too, but SXOS have also Hdd support, i love having my dumped cartrige games (xci) on and 2.5" SSD connected to my switch and using xci loader sitting in my chair and play with my son

Reactions: Laminus66

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
So XCI loader is only in SX OS? Other CFWs can't read XCI? If so, then it's great. You see, I'm smarter... ;)

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
Iirc Atmo can install xci like you install an nsp, and there is tools that can convert xci to nsp so they can be installed, but don't think other that TX have made an xci loader, virtual cardslot or whatever you will call it

KnightRiderX420

Jan 31, 2019
USA
I'm sorry but I must interject here, 30$usd is very minimal of an investment for a device that took developers and engineers time to design and produce.... the boards they come with even tho from places like shen-gen aint free and i hate to break it to you but its half the cost of an official cartridge in most cases when they are brand new... any good device isnt free... and i am willing to bet neither are you I know i aint. but that's a whole other topic..... In the early days of nintendo hacking back in flashcart times no r4i or any of those devices wich served there purpose were free.... and i not to brag even have a supercard ds2 so before you got posting with your had out remember people need compensation weather monetary or not for the things they contribute to both give them incentive to improve them over time and to pay for the resources to do so. I have a valid license from sx os I also use atmos reinx and even a few other obscure ones that are nothing more than kosmos repacked with different gifs. the only thing sx os in my opinion is lacking that it used to have is custom theme support for skins this would be a feather in tx's hat if they would visit this idea again and make it so the lock screen bug is fixed and they work as they did before......
Where are the times when hacking nobody wanted to make money but did it all over the prestige and so people could play for free because not everyone has the money to do it. Especially Nintendo has overpriced games.
Then we wonder that gaming companies are more rebellious than ever, because someone else wants to make money on their system ... OMG
read Above post found this deeper in thread..... even if the os of the cfw is free or what is really known as open-source, the procedure to enable almost every hack requires at least some kind of storage device and you like me don't have a cloud without wires..... sd cards aint free either

Last edited:

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
If you didn't write crap ... :rolleyes:

PSP SW LCFW/PCFW - FREE(y)
PS VITA SW HENkaku/ ENSO - FREE(y)
PS3 SW CFW - FREE! (y)
PS3 SW HEN/HAN - FREE!(y)
PS4 SW HEN - FREE (y)
X360 SW RGH & LT3.0 - FREE (y) - only HW BUY!
NINTENDO WII/WIIU SW CFW - FREE(y)
NINTENDO 3DS SW CFW - FREE(y)

NINTENDO SWITCH SW CFW OS SX 30€ !!!(n) - HW BUY!

Last edited:

KnightRiderX420

Jan 31, 2019
USA
PSP SW LCFW/PCFW - FREE
PS VITA SW HENkaku/ ENSO - FREE
PS3 SW CFW - FREE!
PS3 SW HEN/HAN - FREE!
PS4 SW HEN - FREE
X360 SW RGH & LT3.0 - FREE - only HW BUY!
NINTENDO WII/WIIU SW CFW - FREE
NINTENDO 3DS SW CFW - FREE

NINTENDO SWITCH SW CFW OS SX 30€ !!! - HW BUY!

I have to say something here..... too many people complain that sx os isnt free and for a lot of reasons that really bothers me... they all talk about things like stealing code and brick-bombing systems among others. The list goes on. I have used many cfw from a lot of others. Not just on the NSW on quite a few others and to be completely honest.... if you really look at it some-ones getting paid. weather monetary or not. realize that money isnt everything. Yes I know its a necessary thing we all need due to the way the world works. and i'll say it again NOTHING IS FREE..... not even those who believe they are. I proudly paid for a license for sx os and am satisfied fully. I realize updates features and other things take time to develop and they don't fall from the sky... hell do you think a card game based company would goas far as they have if they didn't make a profit? and be real your using it to play and do things that cost in most cases double that. not counting things like micro-transactions and whole lot of other stuff... to slowly drain your wallet. they even use the "free to play" to try to hook you into that, and it in my opinion is way worse than paying a 1 time 30 dollar fee for a lifetime license. I am also a LB user i abbreviated it but those who are in the know can figure it out. lets just say i have a lifetime license from them 2. and they are in almost the same business as sx os in the sence they provide an app that is a frontend for gaming..... I unlike the beggars support what i only can call closed source cfw and to tell you the truth.... that swich you use, the default fw is exactly that. and you paid for that....... so please stop the hate and the negativity.... It is demoralizing and cruel.... being a former member of another forum that put a lot of work into the hacking scene especially makes me cringe when i see these mean posts :( but all and all i'm a happy camper here in sx os land :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DotHacker308

namoi

Jan 1, 2020
France
If you didn't write crap ...

PSP SW LCFW/PCFW - FREE
PS VITA SW HENkaku/ ENSO - FREE
PS3 SW CFW - FREE!
PS3 SW HEN/HAN - FREE!
PS4 SW HEN - FREE
X360 SW RGH & LT3.0 - FREE - only HW BUY!
NINTENDO WII/WIIU SW CFW - FREE
NINTENDO 3DS SW CFW - FREE

NINTENDO SWITCH SW CFW OS SX 30€ !!! - HW BUY!
I don't understand this... There are free alternative(s) to SX OS so what is your problem here ?

SX OS have advantages : ease of use and yes XCI direct loading but it lacks Kip support so it is not a perfect world (Emuiibo......) ... But it just usually works fast and easy out of the box and that it 's worth what I paid for it even if I could go the atmosphere's way (for Emuiibo full support..Grrr) .

Not a fan post, but just a 44 years old guy with a strong tech background who had, but doesn't wan't anymore to spend its time dealing with setting up a "factory" for just playing games.

pegast

Mar 24, 2014
Slovakia
Now I have a strange feeling about TX like you have from a card company. Why 30 €? why not 10 € when they want money for their work ??? ??? They would sell more because not everyone is willing to pay in the hacking world. But 10 € wouldn't hurt that much. I bought the SX OS myself, so don't make me miser. But it should be remembered that this is not a license for the legal use of a product, but a piracy. Since the TX team is from China, and China has now entered into a new trade agreement with the US, perhaps hackers who are making large losses in the gaming industry may go more. Who will they go earlier, after the ala Atmospher alternative hackers or the ala TX business team ...? ;)

semi pro modder

Dec 17, 2010
Boston,United Kingdom
Huh? TX is based in China now? Learn something new every day! I don’t use the switch at all, but do support TX for making solutions which is better for the end user. Hell, one off license payment, and all those games free, who wouldn’t support TX for that!

I stand by the previous comments, nothing is for free, we all benefit one way or another using TX products, whether we pay in money, or our time to contribute etc. The scene would be dead without the people.

On a side note, TX really should do something with the XBONE now

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Top Poster Of Month
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark
It will be available when its available, not sooner or not later
keep asking about it won't changes anything

mission156

Dec 26, 2011
I believe all of the hardware is made in China but who knows where the owners are actually from?

I 2nd that XBOX ONE needs some TX love for sure.