R-JTAG Hello, big noob question, thanks in advance.. jasper rjtag

jaynvck

Jan 8, 2015
Hi guys, Just registered today, been looking around the web, and mostly on this forum for help for a while to jtag my xbox. a lot of info out there is confusing, as things change in the last 7-8 years asfar as what can be done on what machine.

quickly, I started with a usb spi flasher and soon realized that my dash and cb are not exploitable. it took me a while to figure this all out,(very new stuff), now from more research the limits on the exploitation are not the same anymore? most of the jtag info comes from about 5 years ago.. this is why its hard to research because the correct info seems to depend on when it was posted. while I am reading over the new info and hack options, it gets more confusing the deeper I go, because I am unsure of the "crust" of the info.

So my NOOB question, is simply this. Now I know I am asking for some one to lay it out for me, I promise I spent many hours researching, just looking for some help and it will at least send me on the right path to figuring this out.

I have a Jasper 256, dash 16747, cb 6754. with my usb spi I have two matching error-free dumps.

from what I read I can do a r-jtag? this will require a kit? any info to keep me on the right path is appreciated, nothing worse then using hours to research an unrelated method.

before I invest I was hoping someone could reassure me that it can even be done on my xbox.

thanks so much guys, there is so much new info to wrap my head around.

Jay

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
Yes it can be done. Get you a CR4 chip. You can find the resellers on the home page. Some sellers require a VIP status before you can even see these type of products. Open a ticket with them and ask for VIP status.

Reactions: jaynvck

jaynvck

Jan 8, 2015
How do I get to modsupplier.com ? they come up in a lot of searches yet im unable to access the website. how would I open a ticket?

j

jaynvck

Jan 8, 2015
No help? Does everyone else have this issue with modsupplier.com? Is it a down site or an issue on my end? Is there something I need to do for access? Please help

jaynvck

Jan 8, 2015
still cant get to the site.. anyone else have any ideas? is it because of my noob status? just trying to get a jtag alt v2 qsb, no one seems to have it, I thought they would. A browser search shows they do but I can't get to the site.

sorry for the repeat ask, just hoping to get an answer if there is one.