hello from indiana

S

sepher8720

Hello everyone on the TX forums... finally decided id join the forum... ive had an original Xbox with the xecuter3 chip in it for years and just recently jtagged an old 360 I had sitting around... I don't view myself as new to the console modding scene (I've modded psx, ps2, PSP, wii, xbox, and just now a 360)... but as every modder knows; you're bound to run across an issue every now and then... these forums have been a great assistance to me in the past and I hope now that I can contribute to them just as much

Hello from Indiana
Sepher8720

Krafter

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2011
Indiana
Hello everyone on the TX forums... finally decided id join the forum... ive had an original Xbox with the xecuter3 chip in it for years and just recently jtagged an old 360 I had sitting around... I don't view myself as new to the console modding scene (I've modded psx, ps2, PSP, wii, xbox, and just now a 360)... but as every modder knows; you're bound to run across an issue every now and then... these forums have been a great assistance to me in the past and I hope now that I can contribute to them just as much

Hello from Indiana
Sepher8720
Howdy! I'm a fellow hoosier! Welcome the the forums. :)

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
welcome,great community here with tons of support,enjoy the stay!

Hello from Indiana
Sepher8720
Lol ur from indiana also? Lol what town bro?