Hello T-X PLEASE READ!

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
I am 14 years old i have been doing modded controllers for about 2 years yes i know i am young but i am very smart im not a nerd i dont get straight A's i get like B and C's i have done about 5 rgh xboxes and 3 jtags i find doing this fun and my life when it comes time to go to college i am going to become something in the engineering field thanks for people that helped me and i will also be trying to help people as much as i can but i lack in knowlege since the the vip members have have been doing this alot longer.
Thank you all,
Kyle

Last edited:
M

mm53668

Ok......

Sorry missed this was in the introduce section

Last edited:

hersheys247

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Detroit area, MI, USA
...i know i am young but i am very smart im not a nerd i dont get straight A's i get like B and C's
so your saying being a nerd and getting straight A's is a bad thing. You got a lot to learn my friend. Get your priorities straight right now while your still young.

Sent from my brain tumor causing device using Tapatalk.
Please give THANKS and REP+1 if someone helped you

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
so your saying being a nerd and getting straight A's is a bad thing. You got a lot to learn my friend. Get your priorities straight right now while your still young.

Nope i would love to get straight A's but i dont
im saying that because people tend to think im a "nerd" im "fat" or something like that when actually i am 5'9.5'' and i weight 130lbs i just want to clarify that so people wont call me names in the future.

hersheys247

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Detroit area, MI, USA
Why would people call you names, I think your getting other forums confused with this one.

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
Why would people call you names, I think your getting other forums confused with this one.

im not confused i just know that there are "dummys" everywhere and people who call other people names

-DoC-

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2004
US
I was a nerd and fat and a geek, now I make 6 figures a year, am married with 2 kids and beat away women 10-15 years younger than I am. Oh, and all those people that used to make fun of me, pick up my garbage. :)

Aim for A's and nothing less, especially if you want to be an engineer.

Farouk123456

Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2011
I have to diagree with some of you guys, I am 18 years old, and i almost make a 5 figures a year out of modding only, i also got a Full scholarship to the university i want, its not that hard, there was this guy that used to mod in our local area and he would charge 900 pounds, approximately: 150 USdollars just to mod a slim drive (or phat|), using tx replacement board!!! but everybody used to mod with him (including me) as there was no choice, when c4eva made a new firmware, it was nightmare for us :( but then i by luck found TX forums and started learning and once LT1.91 caame out, i said what the hell llet's buy TX kit so i bought it and now everybody mods with me for only 10 US dollars phat or slim!!! so moral of the story is, YOU CAN get A's, even A* in igcse but believe me nothing you learn is worthless and will not help you in your future

P.S: -Doc-, i am learning rgh and jtaging now and i may make my 5 figures to six like yours in the future, lol :p do you actually have any other job?

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
I was a nerd and fat and a geek, now I make 6 figures a year, am married with 2 kids and beat away women 10-15 years younger than I am. Oh, and all those people that used to make fun of me, pick up my garbage. :)

Aim for A's and nothing less, especially if you want to be an engineer.
7th grade i got 2 c's 3 b's and the rest A's so when i try i get good grades so thats all i have to do

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
Last edited:

Xmods

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Anyways welcome to the forum age doesn't really matter knowledge is golden in life in general the more you know the better life is

We are t-x we are not like other forum we run a clean forum and no bashing or name calling is tolerated so pull up a chair and read read read the read some more and enjoy the ride

iRun into Walls

Jun 20, 2012
Anyways welcome to the forum age doesn't really matter knowledge is golden in life in general the more you know the better life is

We are t-x we are not like other forum we run a clean forum and no bashing or name calling is tolerated so pull up a chair and read read read the read some more and enjoy the ride
Thank you i am happy to help people and i have been aware of my knowlege compared to all the "noob" problems people have i am pretty sure my level of knowledge is great on these topics i am glad i can help people and and happy people can help me as in i had about 10 posts total 9 hours ago now i am at 60+ and have helped many people today
(i love these forums)

Reactions: Xmods