LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM help after winbond hack

samorayunited

Dec 23, 2011
i got my chip drilled and everything is fine ... all i want now is to play live without being banned ... what should i do ... i cant buy any ck3 or any external hardware coz i live in egypt ... please dont tell me to go and get it done by someone ... send me tutorials to do it myself please ...

liteon 16d4s 0401 slim

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK
i got my chip drilled and everything is fine ... all i want now is to play live without being banned ... what should i do ... i cant buy any ck3 or any external hardware coz i live in egypt ... please dont tell me to go and get it done by someone ... send me tutorials to do it myself please ...

liteon 16d4s 0401 slim
That is a bit of a vague sentence. Please provide more info.

Is the drive flashed already. if so which firmware?

What are you using to back your games up??

mespo365

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2010
USA

liteon 16d4s 0401 slim
I would suggest downloading the latest jungle flasher tutorial and follow it. It will answer all questions you may have.

samorayunited

Dec 23, 2011
That is a bit of a vague sentence. Please provide more info.

Is the drive flashed already. if so which firmware?

What are you using to back your games up??
all i know is that the chip has been drilled ... i think that the name of this process is winbond ... and by firmware do you mean dashboard ??

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:50 ----------

Mate, i don't mean to be rude, but that is sounds like an order.

go here

It has the tutorial for every drive there is.

Or just Google Jungleflasher and go to their site and download the PDF. Outside Links are not allowed in site
LOL ... i am so sorry ... forgive me ... english is my second language ... thx alot for your help

Goldensavage

VIP Member
Jul 26, 2009
Essex, UK
No i mean, what firmware is on the drive? 2.0 or older.

I know you said you want to do it because you will have issues with getting stuff to you. But if you need to flash your drive in future, your going to need at least a X360USB Pro to read and write the drive.

Also as far as i am aware the lite-on slim firmware is not out yet. so you will need to at some point in time upgrade to LT3.0 or you XGD3 discs will not work

samorayunited

Dec 23, 2011
I would suggest downloading the latest jungle flasher tutorial and follow it. It will answer all questions you may have.
the jungleflasher tutorial involves a ck3 and i told you i cant buy anything ... can i just hook up the sata cable to my pc and the power from the xbox ??

samorayunited

Dec 23, 2011
No i mean, what firmware is on the drive? 2.0 or older.

I know you said you want to do it because you will have issues with getting stuff to you. But if you need to flash your drive in future, your going to need at least a X360USB Pro to read and write the drive.

Also as far as i am aware the lite-on slim firmware is not out yet. so you will need to at some point in time upgrade to LT3.0 or you XGD3 discs will not work
how can i know the firmware ?