help: Flashd wrong Nand to Xbox

amir1974

Noob Account
Jan 30, 2011
swiss
hi every one

i have got jasper xbox which was flashed wit wrong nand i mean nand dosnt blong to this board now board is dead i mean it has no power

is there any easy way to recover it

Scrufdog

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2011
Baltimore, MD
search around for the method to erase your nand. there are a couple ways depending on how bad it is.

amir1974

Noob Account
Jan 30, 2011
swiss
Thanks for the tip this is the image which i found der it is falcon

now my board is jasper i can find on my jasper one point but not the red point i have made a picture from my jasper board
see

TilVl

VIP Member
May 11, 2011
should be able to wire nand-x and just flash it. I flashed a xenon nand to a jasper once. Just wire it up and reflashed an older image.

Reactions: amir1974

axee44

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2011
York,UK
2nd point, that you cant find is GND so i believe you can use any GND point on motherboard, but it would be good that someone more experienced would confirm this.
I might be mistaken.

esbmaepo

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Esbjerg - Denmark
now my board is jasper i can find on my jasper one point but not the red point i have made a picture from my jasper board
The other point is just GROUND. Use whatever gnd point you want, fx a metal chassis peg.

Note its much safer to use a 5v mod than messing around with screwdriver trying to short nand. Only do that as a last resort

amir1974

Noob Account
Jan 30, 2011
swiss
Check your wire connections
Wire connection r good

---------- Post added at 00:41 ---------- Previous post was at 00:40 ----------

The other point is just GROUND. Use whatever gnd point you want, fx a metal chassis peg.

Note its much safer to use a 5v mod than messing around with screwdriver trying to short nand. Only do that as a last resort
Thanx a lot for the guide will try once i m home

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
should be able to wire nand-x and just flash it. I flashed a xenon nand to a jasper once. Just wire it up and reflashed an older image.
Depends if you cleared the SMC cache between attempts. If you did it without removing the PSU, you'll be fine. If you clear the SMC cache by unplugging the PSU for 20+ secs, the SMC will attempt to be loaded into the southbridge the next time to reconnect PSU and due to it mismatching, the southbridge won't be able to perform any functions.

Support Our Sponsors