these settings always worked with me on stubborn consoles,Uggggh this is so frustrating I've never had a console this bad (wish I had a proto). I tried every combination of resistance and capacitance on the CPU_RST cleaner and still no go. Any ideas? Need any more information?
You're welcome , Glad it worked for you , if i was you i wouldn't mess with anything right now write the glitched image and see boot timesYea so like I can make the wire itself that length but since im using the postfix adapter I have several "post outs" of different lengths. the cable is about 9-10cm on its own so if I solder it to 5 that will be about 14-15 so I think ill just do that.
OMG (possibly) THANK YOU SO MUCH. I just tried exactly that. I cut a new part of the 50cm I chopped off to exactly 14cm, wired it to C5R11 (without taking the heatsink off ), moved C to the 5 on the POSTfix adapter, flashed the timing file 1-2, and changed the bridge on the Coolrunner to 2-3 and gave it a whirl. It just booted in about 25 seconds. Im gonna check that its consistent and then try the 1-3 file and CPU_RST cleaner settings to see if i can make it better.