Help on 16D4s 9504

chotky

Jan 5, 2015
Hello i have a little problem i have to replace a hitachi DL10N drive ( broken ) with 16D4s 9504 ( original drive ) i glitch my xbox 360 i have extracted the dvd key then back to retail , but now i cant write this dvd key in my original 16d4s 9504 drive OFW jungle flasher dont save the key anymore always FFFFFFFFF....... i try all what i know as method where is the secret please ?

1 - i try manuel spoof when clik check then OK , the key is not saved , first time i can see it on target but when i save the OFW with key it not be saved so not writed to the drive !!!!!

thx for help

Last edited:

chotky

Jan 5, 2015
aha i have read this :( yes u are right now can use only for RGH, ok time to buy a ltu 2 pcb i think any way for momment will use under rgh no choice anyway to write the dvd key to this drive i try and try where is the secret please ?

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
aha i have read this :( yes u are right now can use only for RGH, ok time to buy a ltu 2 pcb i think any way for momment will use under rgh no choice anyway to write the dvd key to this drive i try and try where is the secret please ?
use rgh to get dvd key,put that key onto an 0272 fw,and write it to ur pcb and enable nofcrt in nand img for rgh img,u can use it that way until you get an ltu2 pcb.

chotky

Jan 5, 2015
use rgh to get dvd key,put that key onto an 0272 fw,and write it to ur pcb and enable nofcrt in nand img for rgh img,u can use it that way until you get an ltu2 pcb.
here im bloked i have my dvd key extracted , but when i select 0272 fw on jrunner then manuel spoofing load key.bin or paste key then check then ok , the dvd key apear on dvd key @ , if i write it will write FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.. not my key !!!! i try with write clik ( write key ) is not enabled at all !!!! is it possible to open 0272 fw on hex editor then replace the FFFFFFFFFF... by my key ? if yes to wich index ? must find the FFFFFF.....to put my key , maybe im wrong but i think about this solution , or of there os other way welcome with help

Last edited:

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Use lizfix to write key to drive.
writekey in junglflasher or just use lizard toolbox yup. if ya need help making a fw i can do it if ya send me the key,just have to make sure it has nofcrt enabled on ur current nand img or it wont work.

Last edited:
Reactions: chotky

chotky

Jan 5, 2015
writekey in junglflasher or just use lizard toolbox yup. if ya need help making a fw i can do it if ya send me the key,just have to make sure it has nofcrt enabled on ur current nand img or it wont work.

worked i fix it alone thank you very much for the help