LITEON DG-16D2S Help Please

GreenXemas

Noob Account
Apr 18, 2015
About a month ago, I bought the X-k3y Device so I could backup my collection of games on the 360 and play them without having to put the disc in all the time and get them scratched up, anyway, I didn't realize at the time that I needed to extract the DVD Drive key (I guess I just didn't read very closely), so this week I saved up enough to purchase the X360USB Pro v2 device and it came with the Scorpion 2 Probe instead of the CK3 probe that I hoped for, (I bought this from ModchipCentral) and apparently the CK3 probe is out of stock everywhere so.. I was just wondering is it even doable with the Scorpion 2 Probe or is it absolutely necessary to use the CK3 probe, and if so, is there somewhere that I haven't looked that sells one, or if I have to make one myself, is there a certain place that I can go to to buy the 12-pin dvd-x360usb power cable so I can attempt to make a custom probe?

P.S. I hope this doesn't get banned for having a non-TX item in the thread, but in all honesty I couldn't find the CK3 Probe anywhere and i'm beginning to get very frustrated and am starting to feel very hopeless and feel like I have just wasted a lot of money on this stuff.

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
[Not sure where to find SATA Hardware Information]
Liteon DG-16D2S-09C FW Ver: 93450C Currently updated to newest FW though

Nevermind, I got it working, I had to solder my own CK3 Probe-Esque device and it works now.

Last edited: