ANSWERED Help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

unluckyman

Noob Account
Jan 16, 2012
Hi, i'm not english. I flashed a 9504 with lt3.0, then i updated the dashboard and it didnt let me update :( and entered in an update loop :facepalm:
Then i try to reflash to stock but BANG i connected power cable in the wrong way and something in the drive burnt!!:facepalm:
Please i don't know what to do, i have read i cannot update with a replacement board or drive, is this true? What can i do to exit the update loop?
I have the keys for the drive, is a Winbond one.
Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:

unluckyman

Noob Account
Jan 16, 2012
has been flashed to lt3.0 i was going to revert to stock to exit an update loop and plugged power cord the wrong way (dont know how)
I think i know the right person. i will show him tomorrow.
Someone knows what can i do if it cant be repaired? Thanks

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Im in cordoba, spain. thanks

unluckyman

Noob Account
Jan 16, 2012

unluckyman

Noob Account
Jan 16, 2012
i used lizard toolbox, but for what can it be important, the flashing was good, but when i was preparing to flash stock i reverse connected the power to the drive...
is it because of update loop?
thank you very much

Aug 25, 2010
Cornwall England
Hi, i'm not english. I flashed a 9504 with lt3.0, then i updated the dashboard and it didnt let me update :( and entered in an update loop :facepalm:
Then i try to reflash to stock but BANG i connected power cable in the wrong way and something in the drive burnt!!:facepalm:
Please i don't know what to do, i have read i cannot update with a replacement board or drive, is this true? What can i do to exit the update loop?
I have the keys for the drive, is a Winbond one.
Thank you very much!
Yes you can update with a replacement board or drive as long as its the same. You say you have the key so you are safe to.
How do you mean "can't update with a unlocked board" do you mean the spi status?
Post your log if you have it, did you flash the correct drive firmware?
Spoofing drives would cause it not to update

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK
he flashed to lt 3

before updatein the dash.

also it maybe that he was on a early dash and his pcb was not locked.before he did the update.now his pcb is prob locked

so hence the update loop.

so a unlocked pcb flashed to Orig-0272 fw and lock the spi after you flashed it to stock.

should finish the update.

Last edited:

unluckyman

Noob Account
Jan 16, 2012
Finally i updated to 13599 from usb and without hdd. It told me not enough space and then i selected cancel.
Now i am on the dashboard.
Thank you everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.