ANSWERED help quick firmware update problem in slim xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamwaqas30

Oct 18, 2013
DG-16D4S Liteon - 0225 need to update right now with jungle flasher need some guide and latest firmware

Untitled-1.jpgUntitlead-1.jpg

i unplug the dvd rom now what i should do

dreamwaqas30

Oct 18, 2013
i think yes flash before Untitled-1.jpg
and its come from dhubai now i am flashing it

- - - Updated - - -

ok wait i am connecting this device with my pc

xzanox

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
Netherlands, 1336
1) What "exactly" are you trying to accomplish?

2) you"think" it's been flashed before?

3) How do you know it hasn't already the right LT+ 3.0 firmware on it?

4) aren't you just confused with a dashboard update?

5) slim drives need to be unlocked to write firmware to it, have you read about that and you know what a x360 usbpro (v1 or v2) is?

dreamwaqas30

Oct 18, 2013
I try to flash dashboard and this drives is not showing in pc /porti/o not found in jungleflasher
Yes i am confused with dashboard update
I dont know about usbpro v1 or v2 is but this device os attach with sata cable in pc and power on from xbox but its not showing me in pc
Did i need drivers

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

dreamwaqas30

Oct 18, 2013
This drive is reading some of my old games dvd its pirate dvd thats why i am confuse because xbox slim seal is already broken :p

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
google jungleflasher. Download the program. the .pdf should be in the documents folder once you've extracted the files to your pc. Read the .pdf and familiarise yourself with the program, it will all bcome clear. To 'talk' to your dvd drive, u will need some kind of sata device. The only devices that will work properly is a VIA6421 sata card (for desktop pc) or the x360usbpro range from the legendary Team Xecuter (best choice). U will also need to power the dvd drive while you communicate with it. This can either be done using the xbox itself as a power source (this is highly debated, u will have to decide for yourself) or use a CK3 device (again from the legendary Team Xecuter ;))

Edit:

Forgot to add, u can both communicate with the drive and power it (and rip your games with it) using the new X360UsbPro v2.

Last edited:

unkn0wn.92

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2011
AMM,Jordan
This drive is reading some of my old games dvd its pirate dvd thats why i am confuse because xbox slim seal is already broken :p

are you blind guys he already said he using pirates disc's and you should report this post !!

Last edited:

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
Thread closed and infraction given.

We don't tolerate any sort of piracy talk here.

Status
Not open for further replies.