Help.. Switch dead??

Status
Not open for further replies.

osna1976

Noob Account
Oct 19, 2019
Germany
Is is possible to use a rawnand backup from an other switch? My won't boot in ofw.. Just android works on it.. It's like I deleted something that ofw will boot.. I can't see logo.. Nothing.. After hektake tried to boot in ofw.. But don't works as well.. I don't have backup from mine :(

mmajunkie77

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 15, 2019
Chris Houlihan's Room
You cannot use a nand backup from another switch. You would also need your boot0/boot1 from the nand backup of the switch you are using.

More than likely, this is probably a user error. It's highly unlikely that Switch just decided it no longer wants to boot properly. Walk me through the process of what you did prior to finding out that it won't boot.

osna1976

Noob Account
Oct 19, 2019
Germany
You cannot use a nand backup from another switch. You would also need your boot0/boot1 from the nand backup of the switch you are using.

More than likely, this is probably a user error. It's highly unlikely that Switch just decided it no longer wants to boot properly. Walk me through the process of what you did prior to finding out that it won't boot.
Hi.. I had a cfw on it before..than I decided to put an update with ChoiDujour on it.. It installed everything fine. At end it said restart the switch.. After that it was the end.. No chance to boot anymore.. I think it's a problem with the boot 0 or boot 2..i can't believe that I deleted the whole switch ofw..
Hi.. I had a cfw on it before..than I decided to put an update with ChoiDujour on it.. It installed everything fine. At end it said restart the switch.. After that it was the end.. No chance to boot anymore.. I think it's a problem with the boot 0 or boot 2..i can't believe that I deleted the whole switch ofw..
If I boot I even can't see the switch logo.. Now I have installed android and all works fine.. Just the ofw won't do anything..

If I boot I even can't see the switch logo.. Now I have installed android and all works fine.. Just the ofw won't do anything..
Thanks!
When i press Launch CFW the Atmosphere Logo flashes up and then just black

Last edited:

imprezgc8

Bannnnnn-Kai!
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Nov 26, 2007
The Cloud
Are you using exFAT and if so did you make sure to pick exFAT in Choi when updating? Did you have emunand setup? Also are you using atuoRCM?

osna1976

Noob Account
Oct 19, 2019
Germany
Are you using exFAT and if so did you make sure to pick exFAT in Choi when updating? Did you have emunand setup? Also are you using atuoRCM?
Yes, I am using exfat.i am not sure if I set exfat in Choi.. What you mean with emunand setup? I used autorcm but then deactivated it after switch not started.
Yes, I am using exfat.i am not sure if I set exfat in Choi.. What you mean with emunand setup? I used autorcm but then deactivated it after switch not started.
I know I can downgrade the switch and bring it back to life but for that I need a keys. Txt. I tried but Choi tells me that all keys incorrect.. Don't know what I am doing wrong

Hackerjac

The Minifigure
Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jun 2, 2010
Denmark

Thanks!
When i press Launch CFW the Atmosphere Logo flashes up and then just black
This is a TX support forum, if using another cfw, go to theire site to ask for help, trend closed

Reactions: imprezgc8
Status
Not open for further replies.