RGH Hey I need help on modding my xbox!

venneman

May 16, 2014
Hey i am wanting to mod my xbox but there is full of tut that are different and i want mine to work. my motherboard is a falcon. I want to do a rgh 2.0 with the cool runner rev c and i want a dual nand like the demon is it possible? Cause i want to have a rgh side then the other side to play online without problems. I would love to see a video tutorial on this! my dash board is on the latest also. please help me!

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
they have a cr4 coming and read on the demon hack. those two thing you need read up on that. use google to search. you got a lot of reading first and searching to do. with the lastest dash you need rgh2

Last edited:

SlothGSR

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2012
You will need to read up on what you want.. If reading is not for you, Then pay someone to do it for you.

SlothGSR

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2012
Start with the sticky post that are at the top of every section.

Head over to the RGH/Jtag section.

Martin has a Roadmap for noobs sticky that should tell you what you need.

Last edited:

Rodentmodz

Feb 2, 2012
can you send me something on how to do it with the cool runner rev c and demon?
it can be done with demon and rev c cool runner. boot times will be kind of slow but if you use a 50cm blue wire from slim and remove the C8 cap on the coolrunner rev c boot time likely to be with in about 30 to 40 seconds or little less . WNY Consoles has posted here with some good ways to route the blue wire for better boot times. hopefully this helps and you can get it done. always follow the tutorial for demon install it helps alot

rick48235

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
MICH
why you started two threads samething ?? on the right side of the main page it's a section of listings pick rgh or rjtag section everything is in there read it.

Last edited:

Slayertex6

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2011
Galveston, Texas
If this is your first console and your trying to RGH2 a Falcon, your most likely in for a headache. RGH2 Falcons, can be tricky. Get the CR4 or R-Jtag it, and you will probably have better results.

Reactions: WNYConsoles

Slayertex6

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2011
Galveston, Texas
If your using a rev-c, your going to have to play with cap and res values. That's why they came up with the CR3-Lite, it has all of that onboard that can be adjusted via dip switches.