GENERAL Hi, had a LiteOn iHas "B" Version and it stopped working 3 weeks agao

Taijigamer2

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2013
England
Ive heard the E revision ihas drives can take burnermax payload, and the guy is advertising it as such, so u might be good :)

shaun1979

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2013
Thanks for the quick reply,think i might buy 2 they seem to be getting hard to get hold of cheers

shaun1979

Noob Account
Nov 25, 2013
Both drives arrived this morning,put one in my desktop pc and put the other away in a safe place because they are hard to get hold of now,anyway tried a xgd2 game and worked perfect,then i tried new need for speed and battlefield 4plus some other xgd3 games all worked perfect,disks used verbs 8x set at 4x,quick kprobe2 results ECC blocks sum (PI/PIF) : 8/1
Scanned range : 0 - 4267021
Sampling count : 250564
Errors : 0
PI Max : 38
PI Average : 3
PI Total : 85263
PIF Max : 3
PIF Average : 0.7
PIF Total : 2567

not one coster and every disk verified

Then i had a brand new pack of aone golds,dont really like these have nout but problems when burning xgd3,tried to burn nfs first and never got no errors at all,and it even worked in my old fat sammy xbox,every xgd3 game i copied worked,i am buzzing

Last edited:

evertonman67

BANNED
Mar 16, 2011
Milton Keynes.UK
I always use Aone Gold Edition Dual Layer disks,Shaun.99% of the time i get perfect beckups without a single problem.I know Verbs are the preferred DL disks for backups but i honestly can't find a problem with Aone Golds.On the other hand though,the Aone white printable disks are shear crap ( especially if you have an Hitachi drive in your 360 ) so i stay clear of buying the printable disks because of this.
Aone Golds on Ebay i pay around £8 and free postage,which i think is brilliant :)

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
Both drives arrived this morning
lucky man i orderd 1 well over a week ago,money has been taken from my bank,messaged the seller loads n loads of times to find out whats going on but not one single message back

scunnyemce

Noob Account
Dec 9, 2013
Been looking all over the internet for a liteon drive for about 3 weeks,i think i found one on amazon http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00B00QMKG/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&qid=1385421278&sr=8-1 can someone confirm that this drive with burn xgds,its the secound one down
i am a real fan of c4 but dont use the payload tool try and get a rev b and flash with burnermax fw u will have no issues with rev b. payload tool is touchy (just my opinion)