How do I copy game saves from one card to another using emuNAND?

bfollowell

Aug 27, 2019
Evansville, IN
How can I copy game saves from SD card to another? I know with a regular Switch, you just copy the Nintendo folder. The problem is that I'm using emuNAND. I tried to copy over the saves folder from my Emutendo folder, but that didn't do anything. Do I need to copy over the whole Emutendo folder?

Thanks.

Alchemy.Gaming

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Mar 11, 2019
US
Saves are not located on the SD. Saves are located on the NAND or emuNAND. Use an app like Checkpoint to dump your saves. Or copy the entire emuNAND over.

Reactions: imprezgc8

bfollowell

Aug 27, 2019
Evansville, IN
Thanks again for the tip. I downloaded Checkpoint. It was super easy to install and use and I was able to successfully combine all of my saves from several emuNANDs and put them on my newest card, as well as back them up to my computer. I really appreciate your help.

antibot

Noob Account
Oct 27, 2018
Hi all!

One more question here. Yes i also used a lot checkp[oint, but when i faced a need to backup saves for another user - i failed.
Checkpoint simply hangs

I asked a hand from Checkpoint developers, but they said that Checkpoint is purely for atmosphere designed.
Any other alternative to do backup?
Hi all!

One more question here. Yes i also used a lot checkp[oint, but when i faced a need to backup saves for another user - i failed.
Checkpoint simply hangs

I asked a hand from Checkpoint developers, but they said that Checkpoint is purely for atmosphere designed.
Any other alternative to do backup?
Solved by running checkpoint not in applet mode

Last edited: