GENERAL How do I upgrade an xbox 360 with LTU2 and RGH installed

SnakeBB

Noob Account
Dec 9, 2016
Hi, I'm new to the forum.

My question is how should I upgrade a xbox 360 slim dash manufactured after the year 2012 with LTU2 and RHG installed, without losing the game reading lt 3.0 and RGH safely?

I would appreciate your help a lot

SnakeBB

Noob Account
Dec 9, 2016
Being a slim console with LTU2, update it like any RGH console. There are plenty of guides on how to do it.
So I can update the kernel with the program AUTOGG without any problem, without needing to configure some additional parameter to have LTU2?

You could share a link with some manual or tutorial to do the update.?

Sorry if I write badly, I do not speak English and I use the google translator to help me write, so I do not move well in the forum to get some manual that works for me.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
AutoGG will work. I would use XEbuild Updserv option, as it is easy, and does everything for you. AutoGG should support this. Open Dashlaunch on console, enable updserv under configurator option, then run the autogg update with updatesrv. I personally use J-runner, but the feature is part of Xebuild, and has nothing to do with the gui you use. If it isnt there, the xebuild command is Xebuild update -f 15711
It should do the rest assuming all files are in the right spot.

Reactions: SnakeBB

SnakeBB

Noob Account
Dec 9, 2016
AutoGG will work. I would use XEbuild Updserv option, as it is easy, and does everything for you. AutoGG should support this. Open Dashlaunch on console, enable updserv under configurator option, then run the autogg update with updatesrv. I personally use J-runner, but the feature is part of Xebuild, and has nothing to do with the gui you use. If it isnt there, the xebuild command is Xebuild update -f 15711
It should do the rest assuming all files are in the right spot.
Thanks, but I do not know anything about other programs, I've only seen tutorials like they do with autogg,

In these tutorials they say that marking the option nofcrt in autogg still works the lt 3.0 when upgrading the kernel but I'm not sure if it works the same on an LTU2 board?

Last edited: