how do you load A bios live skin into your xbox?

hall0 10

Apr 14, 2005
P.A.
Do you just put it on your bios disk when you flash your executer PLZ send me a link of a tutorial if there is.:cool:

tchild

VIP Member
Mar 13, 2005
he must have really needed the help:rolleyes:

Drunken Bomber

May 7, 2005
I belive the question clearly says " How do you load a Bios skin to your xbox?" and thats the same question I have... I tried to find a tut anyone have a link? i just got my box to say xecuter rox my box and lcd everything working but i have no clue how to ftp or anything like that???

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
You cannot find a tutorial on networking your Xbox or FTP?

Are you looking?? There are a ton over at Xbox-Scene.com

Also, the text file which accompanies the BIOS tells you exactly where to copy them.

If this is all too difficult then get someone to do it for you.

Martin

Drunken Bomber

May 7, 2005
Martin C said:
You cannot find a tutorial on networking your Xbox or FTP?

Are you looking?? There are a ton over at Xbox-Scene.com

Also, the text file which accompanies the BIOS tells you exactly where to copy them.

If this is all too difficult then get someone to do it for you.

Martin

Ahhh thanx alot, youve been very helpful, and might i add courteous...:rolleyes:

vezz

Noob Account
Aug 25, 2005
hello

hay guys i wanted to know i have flashed my xbox to a hacked bios 3294 now whats next for me pplease help me out thanks guys

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
vezz said:
hay guys i wanted to know i have flashed my xbox to a hacked bios 3294 now whats next for me pplease help me out thanks guys
Try reading the tutorials - there's a link in my sig.

Martin

Big_Rob

Dec 27, 2005
wow you guys get really angry huh. my brain is fried and ive been reading posts for 2 days i know i read it somewhere but i cant find it. i was going to ask for someone to help me out real quick but now im scared to ask.

Big_Rob

Dec 27, 2005
well from what i can gather so far the easy way is to ftp to the box and transfer files by sending them from my pc's desktop to my xbox's hard drive using an ftp client. the question i have is not where to get skins so much as what file format do they have to be in, do i send them in pre-named folders, and to what folder on the xbox hard drive do they go? i think given time and effort i can figgure most of this out, but this is more of an attempt to get affirmation from someone with experience.

also related to this, is there a tutorial that explains where to send certain filetypes? say backup games, skins for different apps, media files? i know this doesnt belong here but its kinda related no?

if someone could help i would be glad to type everything up in a neat and organized post and post it here again in case someone else has the same questions i have.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
The simple answer is that most stuff you download for the Xbox is simply extracted and transferred 'as-is'. If there's any variation, the readme file will tell you what to do with it.

In relation to the X3 CL Skins, theres a text file with the X3 BIOS called "skins_readme.txt". It tells you there exactly what to do with the folder.

Martin