How does a demon chip compare to Rev C

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
I am considering investing in the demon for the dual nand. How does a demon compare to say a coolrunner Rev C, in overall performance and boot time? Please let me know.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
I am considering investing in the demon for the dual nand. How does a demon compare to say a coolrunner Rev C, in overall performance and boot time? Please let me know.
one has nothing to do with the other,demon is simply a dual nand addon,not a glitch chip.

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
would the demon effect the performance compared to having only the Rev C by itself? I would enjoy being able to play online, but don't want to suffer from it in performance.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
dude wtf?! get it done by a professional, you dont have the mind or skill set to do this task, just giving you a heads up!
probably could have been said alot nicer,but prolly sound advice none the less lol

oO Elite Oo

VIP Member
Sep 3, 2011
In your Nand
I get scared when someone doesn't know what they are doing to their xbox, its like having a kitten but not knowing how to feed it.

stmem

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2013
would the demon effect the performance compared to having only the Rev C by itself? I would enjoy being able to play online, but don't want to suffer from it in performance.
You need a glitch chip (rev c, proto or something else) as well as the demon. The glitch chip is for the rgh and the demon means you can switch from the rgh nand to the retail (live) nand and vice versa