How to access xbox live on jtag with no risks??

Gihedox

Noob Account
Feb 26, 2017
Hi,
I tried few months earlier to acces xbox on my jtagged console for the first time.But my xbox would say 'can't connect to live'. So, i followed a tutorial so i can acces live and i put some plugins on the dashlauch and set livebloc to disable.
I did connect to live and a update started only to shut down the console for reboot it didn't reboot, there was only the green light of the xbox and no display, I had to fix the xbox for 25 dollars.
i re-jtagged the console and now I want to know how to acces live with no risks of my jtagged console braking down again.

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
What do you mean?
incompatible."[FONT=&quot]Put together the prefix in- and the suffix -ible and what do you get? "Not able." The center of incompatible comes from Latin, compati, or "suffer with." So think of incompatible as a way to describe something you simply are not able to suffer — there's too much conflict. Things can be incompatible just like people. Just try hooking up an incompatible piece of hardware to your computer — it won't work because it was designed for a different system.[/FONT]

Reactions: Mikaz

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
incompatible."[FONT=&quot]Put together the prefix in- and the suffix -ible and what do you get? "Not able." The center of incompatible comes from Latin, compati, or "suffer with." So think of incompatible as a way to describe something you simply are not able to suffer — there's too much conflict. Things can be incompatible just like people. Just try hooking up an incompatible piece of hardware to your computer — it won't work because it was designed for a different system.[/FONT]
Lmao