JUNGLE FLASHER How to add a previously dumped DVD Drive key to JungleFlasher??

x182x

Dec 1, 2011
Hi,
I'm running JungleFlasher v0.1.92 (Beta) [304] and recently formatted my PC.
The thing is that now my DVD Drive key doesn't appear on the KeyDb and JungleFlasher also doesn't show it as Verified. I know that it is indeed verified, but was wondering if there's any way to add it to the KeyDb without having to dump it again.

P.D. 1: I didn't backup my KeyDb (Didn't think about this when I formatted my PC :().
P.D. 2: I have these files if needed: Dummy.bin, Identify.bin, Inquiry.bin, Key.bin and Serial.bin.

reefz3ro

VIP Member
May 30, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
load your dummy.bin for the drive you want then on firmware tool 32 tab right click in the source box where your drive info is i.e-vendor/model/Rev a window with options should pop up and then click Verify key then right click again and click Update d/b and you should be done.

you will need the drive hooked up to JF to verify the key and i cant remember if you just Update d/b if it shows as verified when your drive is hooked up. so best to just have the drive hooked up when you do it

Last edited:
Reactions: x182x

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
You dont need to do it when updating your console, add it to the DB, then when you next connect your drive, just use "dummy from keydb" to verify the key was correct, before proceeding.