How to buy SX core

Antihero

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2020
Germany
hi everyone. i try to buy an SX Core a view days now, but every shop in the resellers list seems to have problems at the moment. (im from germany) Payment method shown available is only paypal, which doesnt work. (error page, or simply no response). customer chat can´t help me too. they only can tell me that there are problems with paypal.

is there a shop to buy the SX Core today?

regards

Laantje

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2020
NL
hi everyone. i try to buy an SX Core a view days now, but every shop in the resellers list seems to have problems at the moment. (im from germany) Payment method shown available is only paypal, which doesnt work. (error page, or simply no response). customer chat can´t help me too. they only can tell me that there are problems with paypal.

regards
Let me know if you find anything. I've been trying everyday for 2 weeks now, I'm from the Netherlands. All paypal options seem to be disabled, they can give you their info via email so you can transfer in private, but for me even that info is blocked everytime I try. I've been trying different resellers from all over Europe with the same result everytime.

Paypal and Nintendo are in a war with the resellers, your only option right now would be credit card which, unfortunately, I don't have..

Reactions: Antihero

Antihero

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2020
Germany
i don´t even found an option to pay with credit card. neither in germany, France or UK. Hope the sellers are up soon.

Laantje

Noob Account
Jun 30, 2020
NL
Reactions: Antihero

Nutzerlos

Noob Account
Aug 15, 2020
Germany

regards
I bought mine from 3lewelt it took 7 days to be shipped and PayPal is accepted