How to Change X3 logo on boot?

ureterral

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
www.fase.me
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ok the first place where you went wrong is the forum. This is X3 forum not x2.6.
The next mistake was to assume X3 functions on an X2 BIOS.
There is no config live menu on an X2, only a configurable ini.
Go into the X2 forum and read a bit.

[/font]

thebighairboy

Noob Account
Jan 17, 2006
x3logo Timing...

I have a question that will most likely be poised towards a member of the Xecuter team. I wanted to know if there was a way to change the timing of x3logo.bmp. I would like to make it shorter, yet I have found no configuration file or the like that would allow me to make the change. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

lundman53

Aug 2, 2006
got the demension but was wondering how to load it? i have flashbios_3294v16only (this is probably a stupid question)

lundman53

Aug 2, 2006
went to hook up cable to xbox and steped on the av cable. bacame loose inside the box.....F***. i guess i will never know if the logo worked or not. ps. does anybody know how to fix that. it acts like i have bad sattilite, black and white with a scrolling screen. thank for everybodys help on this website.

freakzilla3333

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2004
Just get a 15W soldering iron & resolder it (touch motherboard for 3 seconds at a time max), or solder 3 phono sockets to wires & then to the right places on the motherboard for basic a/v output (composite video - yellow, red & white - L & R audio). Diagram (standard a/v): http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=213487
You'll also need to either add a switch to points 9&10 or join them up with wire or solder. If you solder the phono sockets then you'll need to make or buy a simple yellow, white, & red phono plug cable (with phono plugs at the ends).

Last edited:

freakzilla3333

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2004
Can't edit previous post now, (10minutes after posting). To make your logo work, just download one of the logos that i made & posted earlier, copy & paste your logo into mine with paint or photoshop & resize the image to fit in the original size of my logo, then just click save.