Status
Not open for further replies.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
As you know (or should know) we are back from summer vacations and working on 1175 FW, Corona 4Gb, the new 15574+ dash and various addons such as WiFi for the DemoN.

Lot's of good progress is being made along with some fun new tools which we will get to in another new post.

A few weeks ago it was reported that ZacKwaRRior had managed to dump 4GB and boot Xell

Since then some friends on xbh had shared some interesting docs for the Phison PS7000 that opened up a lot of new ideas and progress has been swift.

Today a French scener SEB117 (please correct me if I'm wrong) has released a doc which enables mounting of the 4GB as a standard drive letter in Windows using a standard SD card reader and the data is read using WinHEX - fun stuff :)

There are several known issues with regards to ecc and that is why only Xell is booting at this time - but we are very much on the case with getting freeboot working :)

We are currently working on finishing code to accommodate the 4GB and also creating new scripts for python/xebuild etc. As soon as we have fixed the ECC issues we will let you know.

All current CoolRunner Rev C's with the Corona QSB Upgrade and also the CR3 Lite are compatible with the 4GB.

Thanks again to SEB117 for his doc (again I'm not 100% but I think he is part of the Glitch360team from France - but if I'm wrong please correct me)

J-Runner Screenshot With 4GB nand Dump Loaded

New PDF posted by ZacKwaRRior: http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showpost.php?p=655092&postcount=24

Thanks to ZacKwaRRior, SEB117 and the French 360GlitchTeam for this info.

Ferraresi

Noob Account
Aug 20, 2012
Re: How To Dump Corona 4GB Phison Using Regular SD Card Reader

Very good, I'll be Waiting.
Thank TX
You help Much Of Our Lives Technicians Games.
Your Tools Are the Best

billybobxxx

Noob Account
Jan 26, 2012
hi,

nothing happend when i plug the power to the 360...i have check and recheck everything all my solder is good, i have check with multimeter. anybody else try this thing and have sucess? the u1d1 pad 16 is marked in the pdf but not connect to sd card reader ?? can taht be the problem?

thanks

nofeloniesyet

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
hi,

nothing happend when i plug the power to the 360...i have check and recheck everything all my solder is good, i have check with multimeter. anybody else try this thing and have sucess? the u1d1 pad 16 is marked in the pdf but not connect to sd card reader ?? can taht be the problem?

thanks
heh,not me man,no 4gb coronas to lay my hands on yet,if i had one here i would be all over this like stink on sh*t.im ready for something a lil dif,lol,good luck man!

telis93

Noob Account
Aug 3, 2012
Thessaloniki
I own a 4gb corona and a usb multi card reader is it possible and safe for me (noob) to dump the nand (I haven't bought coolrunner yet). I realy want to try if this works. I have 15574 dashhack is this a problem?

SOD_FrosT

VIP Member
May 14, 2012
Presque Isle, ME
As you know (or should know) we are back from summer vacations and working on 1175 FW, Corona 4Gb, the new 15574+ dash and various addons such as WiFi for the DemoN.
Those are the coolest parts of that post in my opinion. XD

DemoN WiFi?? Excellent.

Mar 1, 2010
EU
Very good idea. I guess sifting through the phison chips' docs helped quite a bit :) I think we can also expect some kind of "quick solder" whatever addon / J-Runner / Nand-x update in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support Our Sponsors