How to install H** Shop on SX OS

MomZo

Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2020
Vietnam
Hello.

Is H** Shop working with SX OS and how to install it.

On their website, you can download an archive which contains some files located in 2 folders: "atmosphere" and "switch".

The content of "switch" folder, I know what to do with it, but what about the content of "atmosphere" folder?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you.

----
Edit:
Ok, found some support who explained to me that Tin**** is actually the same thing as H** Shop and helped me to configure it to properly work as I wanted.

Last edited:

MomZo

Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2020
Vietnam
I still don't know how to install H** shop in Tinfoil, but you can simply go to File Browser, "New" and you add the information to connect to JITS (another shop which contains many titles, updates, DLC...)
As I'm not sure I can share the server address here, I let you check on Google. It shouldn't be hard to find the address. 🙃

Last edited:

Elsol

Aug 11, 2020
Jakarta
I still don't know how to install H** shop in Tinfoil, but you can simply go to File Browser, "New" and you add the information to connect to JITS (another shop which contains many titles, updates, DLC...)
As I'm not sure I can share the server address here, I let you check on Google. It shouldn't be hard to find the address. 🙃
Thank you.. it works!!!... but then, I can't use it, because it has to be always ON when its downloading. :(

MomZo

Loyal Member
Jul 7, 2020
Vietnam
I don't use it to download and install many backups at the same time.
It is more to grab a specific game, or to install the latest game updates.
To get a lot of games at the same time, I think it is more convenient to use a PC and to install them by USB with Tinfoil/Nut server.