JUNGLE FLASHER How to know which I/O port?

S4r0m

Noob Account
Aug 3, 2012
Well, i have a bricked liteon 74850c. I want to flash it with lt+3.0 BUT!

Recently i added 2 HDDs, one bluray drive, replaced the main HDD and the motherboard... So, jungleflash can identify my 3 HDDs, and the liteon drive not, it's bricked and even dosflash can't see it.

The problem is, how can i know in which i/o port is connected my drive? I know the I/o ports of my HDDs, i disconnected all others dvd and bluray drives to avoid conficlts. But i can't stay just sending erase commands to all i/o ports blindly...

Windows is unable to give me the information, i just want to know if there's an application or a way to know where is connected a bricked drive so i can focus on that instead of staying hours testing each one.

BTW, when i send the erase command i always get status 0x7f, so i don't know how to identify which is the correct.

stefff

VIP Member
Apr 16, 2012
you will help your self if you choose to do it wiat Jungelflasher..

start at the first I/O port make a intro, if you get the drive information then thats the right I/O port.. if not try the next, to you get your drive information in the program.. when you have the right I/O port why not just do the rest in jugelflasher?..

(sounds like you are doing it in dos)