How to tell if the motherboard is the original one that came in the case?

JeXter

Jan 21, 2010
Hey,

I had a question about how to match the motherboard with the original case it came in.

I fix xboxs and haven't really thought about it till now, there is this one guy who keeps sending it back to me saying his 360 keeps red ringing, so I have fixed it and sent it back to him twice I'm now fixing it for the third time and I opened it up and it hit me, is this guy doing a switch on me? I think what he is doing is taking the newly fixed motherboard out of the case and taking off my fixes and putting it on a broken motherboard and saying it broke again. Either he is makin money off me or fixing his friends

SO my question is, how would I be able to tell because I know its the same case he sent me because I wrote down the serial number, but how do I match the motherboard?

I even offered to give this guy a new motherboard and dvd drive because it was "such a hassle for him". now I'm just pissed.

xbobb

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2010
london
360xboxmods.co.uk
Hey,

I had a question about how to match the motherboard with the original case it came in.

I fix xboxs and haven't really thought about it till now, there is this one guy who keeps sending it back to me saying his 360 keeps red ringing, so I have fixed it and sent it back to him twice I'm now fixing it for the third time and I opened it up and it hit me, is this guy doing a switch on me? I think what he is doing is taking the newly fixed motherboard out of the case and taking off my fixes and putting it on a broken motherboard and saying it broke again. Either he is makin money off me or fixing his friends

SO my question is, how would I be able to tell because I know its the same case he sent me because I wrote down the serial number, but how do I match the motherboard?

I even offered to give this guy a new motherboard and dvd drive because it was "such a hassle for him". now I'm just pissed.

when ever i do a repair i always mark up the motherboard with permanent marker in various places so i know its one of my repairs. i would only offer a 45 day warrenty on the repairs also JeXter