GENERAL I have done my homework, but still wondering if I do anything for my banned console.

retorikku

Noob Account
May 25, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Long time reader. first time poster.

I have a falcon at 14719 that I accidentally got banned from Live ages ago when I was running an older custom DVD FW for back-ups before LT+Plus v.3.0. It has no hardware modications, as of yet anyway.

I'm sort of sick of dealing with the profile corruption and all that, so I'm wondering is there is any way to to clean the slate.

I have access to another unmodified and unbanned falcon that I could have used for a new DemoN + CoolRunner rev. C install, but I stupidly upgraded it to dashboard 15XXX before doing any reading since it was just supposed to be a Live box. I always have a knack for doing thing like that.

I have the feeling that I'm already screwed since I did that, but I'm wondering if I could duplicate its identity on my banned 14719 falcon using my NAND-X and/or CoolRunner to get NAND dumps and CPU keys, etc. to get the console unflagged so it will stop corrupting profiles, and being unable to create new save data, etc.

I read about swapping out keyvaults and what not in the JTAG scene, but there has been nothing new on the topic I can find since about June of 2010. I'm sure it was at about the same time as a major DB update.

Is that still possible, or should I just get another Xbox?

Thanks in advance for reading and helping me out if you can. :)

L

LoneWolf913

You can RGH2 the banned system and clean the slate with a new stock nand once you've got your CPU key. Or just leave it RGH'd since you already have a Live box ;)

retorikku

Noob Account
May 25, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
Great! Thanks for your reply!

And I could just get the new stock NAND from my Live box with NAND-X or will it just be generated during the RGH v.2.0 + DemoN install?

Wamphyri2b

May 30, 2009
USA
You don't really need a demon, as the banned box will never be able to go online again. Just RGH2 it to eliminate your profile corruption. Then you'll have a wonderful RGH2 box and the other for live. You can switch your profile between the two with a USB stick or something similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: retorikku