LITEON DG-16D4S - SLIM I need to create a new dummy.bin with my keys

iomega311

Dec 9, 2011
Arizona, USA
I tried searching all kinds of forums on this, and have not found an answer yet.
I am desperate for help.

I have a Liteon 16D4S slim drive where the board was plugged in incorrectly and fried it.

I was able to RGH it and get the DVD key off of it.
I want to use this Xbox on Live, and so am not wanting to keep it as a RGH console.

I was able to use a hex editor and create a key.bin file with my Xbox's key in it...
But I need help in creating a dummy.bin file with my 0225's info so I can successfully flash FW back to it.

I tried the manual spoof option in JF, but apparantly that does not work with my drive. Does on the Phat's, but not the slim. Everytime I attempt to save, I open up the FW I've saved and the key is "FFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

I tried using the dummygen option in JF.
But it is asking for they key.bin (which I created with a hex editor) and also the inquiry.bin, identify.bin, and serial.bin...
I do not have any of the other three things it is asking for.

Any way I can create those bin files? Or is there any other way to create a dummy.bin file with my 0225's key inserted?

Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!

Reactions: socalbill

socalbill

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Valhalla
I tried searching all kinds of forums on this, and have not found an answer yet.
I am desperate for help.

I have a Liteon 16D4S slim drive where the board was plugged in incorrectly and fried it.

I was able to RGH it and get the DVD key off of it.
I want to use this Xbox on Live, and so am not wanting to keep it as a RGH console.

I was able to use a hex editor and create a key.bin file with my Xbox's key in it...
But I need help in creating a dummy.bin file with my 0225's info so I can successfully flash FW back to it.

I tried the manual spoof option in JF, but apparantly that does not work with my drive. Does on the Phat's, but not the slim. Everytime I attempt to save, I open up the FW I've saved and the key is "FFFFFFFFFFFFFF"

I tried using the dummygen option in JF.
But it is asking for they key.bin (which I created with a hex editor) and also the inquiry.bin, identify.bin, and serial.bin...
I do not have any of the other three things it is asking for.

Any way I can create those bin files? Or is there any other way to create a dummy.bin file with my 0225's key inserted?

Any help is very appreciated! Thanks!
hit the wrong button.....

not going to happen, you need to keep the box rgh'ed