I played Fable 3, it means I'm flagged?

dkilerx5

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2010
Hi,
I have a Lite-On 74850c with iXtreme LT 1.0, and I played Fable 3 on the NXE dashboard:(. So I'm flagged??????? And if you think I'm not flagged, it's ok to update to the new Dashborad. And if i update doesn't matter if I'm going to the LIVE (i just want to play MW2:rolleyes:).

Thank you all.

JediOrc

Jan 7, 2010
The new checks are with the new dashboard, not the old one. If you didn't update, the THEORY is that your not flagged. It is when you update and play games with the new check that there is the flagging.

cycis

Noob Account
Nov 2, 2010
What will happen if you play a new game, with the original disc bought from store?

JediOrc

Jan 7, 2010
What will happen if you play a new game, with the original disc bought from store?
....you will enjoy a game without worries since an original game has all the security checks....

seriously...thats a real question? you're messing with me right! :D

EDIT: Before asking questions please look over current information and make an analysis prior to asking a question. New games+new dashboard=new security checks. If you have an original new game + new dashboard= your fine since the security checks will..well...check out.

Last edited: